As huge as Loch Ness is, its vast size is not the reason for its global fame, nor is it the magnificent surrounding scenery. The real reason visitors flock to this Scottish body of water is to spot the elusive Loch Ness Monster. Rumors about Nessie have flown since an Irish monk first caught sight of something unusual swimming around the lake’s inky waters back in the seventh century. Today. travelers still cruise around the loch in hopes of catching sight of the mysterious aquatic monster.
Ways to experience Loch Ness
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Loch Ness tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Loch Ness 2020?
What's the best way to experience Loch Ness?
- Alternative Loch Ness Tour by Secret Highlands
- Skye and Eilean Donan Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
- Isle of Skye Day Trip from Inverness
- Torridon, Applecross and Eilean Donan Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
Things to do near Inverness
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Aberdeen
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Londonderry
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Blackpool
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in North East England