Top Inverness How to Get Around
150 results | All Inverness Tours
* A traveler said: "Everything was great! We went in a spacious bus and had a wonderful tour guide. He knew so much and always had things to tell. Everything was on time and we had the perfect amount of time at each stop. The day flew by!"
* A traveler said: "Our booking with Viator online was easy. Our guide was extremely knowledgable funny and made us feel very welcomed The coach was very comfortable and modern. Highly recommend we had a fantastic day."
* A traveler said: "From the minute you step onto the boat you are taken on a magical tour of the historic marvel surrounding the Scottish Highlands and the search for Nessie. A must do tour for nature and history enthusiasts."
* A traveler said: "The tour is wonderful! Richly guided with local, historic and socio-cultural knowledge. Cycling by the river and canal, taking in the sites, there is a nice balance between being on the bike and pausing to enjoy Inverness surroundings. Our tour guide Alison was ace! Big thanks for a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "This was the best day tour and I would really recommend it to everyone who would like to visit Skye."
* A traveler said: "Fascinating glimpse of northern Scotland, between Inverness and Dunrobin. Our driver, Tony, was full of little tit-bits of information, sometimes a little more fiction, than fact. Great day out in a comfortable small coach."
* A traveler said: "Our really enjoyed my trip! So many places! The weather, the guide was just perfect!! I strongly recommend this tour to all"
* A traveler said: "Malcolm our tour guide showed us so much during that tour! His stories were very interesting, full of historical facts and new discoveries. Sharing his knowledge with us he translated names of places from gaelic what not everyone in Scotland can do! He was also very caring guide."
* A traveler said: "Very friendly and helpful drivers, good commentary and the tour was very interesting getting off and on was no problem did it at Culloden and Jacobite tours"
* A traveler said: "Bill was an amazing tour guide. Very knowledgeable and gave us interesting information on the history of scotland. Loved the little stops he took us to, especially the waterfall. Most of all, i loved the scottish shortbread made by his wife maerie! Would definitely recommend Bill as the tour guide as well as the tour itself"
* A traveler said: "Boat cruise, ruins of old castle and old bridge in woods all were worth seeing. Lyxary mini bus and experienced driver/guide."
* A traveler said: "5 star trip from start to finish Bill was fantastic gave us tons of information facts and figures. We can not recommend you highly enough and Miaris shortbread was delicious a very moving and uplifting trip all at the one time. So glad it was Happy Tours. Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Connor, was fantastic in every way! His knowledge and stories and personality made for a very enjoyable day."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved this trip, weather was beautiful and Bill the tour guide was really knowledgeable and such a lovely man"
* A traveler said: "we loved the trip ...we were a family of 4 with 5 year and 12 year...Willie was a great guide....I highly recommended this tour...top of the mountain...visit and waterfall are key highlights.."
* A traveler said: "A great way to spend 90 Min in the fresh air and learn great stuff about Inverness and Scotland Tour guide was excellent , she knew her stuff and was so enthusiastic about the Highlands and Gaelic culture ."
* A traveler said: "The driver/guide Ray’s knowledge of everything and cheerful chat, plus the fabulous scenery in a comfortable bus"
* A traveler said: "Malcolm our tour guide was excellent. We saw wonderful views in spite of the cloud cover. He was considerate of all of us and ensured everyone enjoyed the tour. We had an excellent lunch at the restaurant he suggested. All in all it was a great day"
* A traveler said: "Excellent views, enjoyable train journey, places we stopped at were very pleasant, driver was excellent even under pressure."
* A traveler said: "Excellent driver Emily was very knowledgable and improved the itinerary to take account of local Covid restrictions"
* A traveler said: "Loved the tour. The guide from Happy Tours was fantastic! Will definitely book a different tour with the same team if I am back in Inverness."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day spent with Helene who was so knowledgeable about the Outlanders and The Highlands. I would highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "Best day!!! Our tour guide brought us to all wonderful locations and was very educational. I never thought we would see so many places in one day."
* A traveler said: "Amazing full day out, felt like I got a taste of the best Skye had to offer all in one day. Got to swim in the fairy pools too, which was just amazing. Our guide rob was too rate , funny , knowledgeable and full of local tails."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Inverness Bike Tour a 2 hours guided bike tour around the Waterways of Inverness
- Skye and Eilean Donan Castle Small-Group Day Tour from Inverness
- Dunrobin Castle and Glenmorangie Distillery 8 Seater Bus Tour from Inverness
- Isle of Skye Day Trip from Inverness
- Glenfinnan Viaduct and The Great Glen 8 Seater Tour from Inverness
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Likely To Sell Out
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bike Rentals
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Rail Tours
- Self-guided Tours & Rentals
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in Stirling
- Things to do in Glasgow
- Things to do in Edinburgh
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Limerick
- Things to do in Stavanger
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in North West England