Top Jerusalem Self-guided Tours & Rentals
17 results | All Jerusalem Tours
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was excellent! He was very knowledgeable on every detailed level about all the sights we visited and it's history. It was all very well organized and comfortable. The countryside in the north is so beautiful with so much to see. I highly recommend this fantastic tour!"
* A traveler said: "We had a Wonderful tour in nazareth and tiberia. Our spanish tour guide Yuval bigio was amazing! ❤️❤️❤️❤️"
* A traveler said: "I was a little nervous after reading mixed reviews, but it was 100% awesome. I am in my mid-30s and was on a trip with my father who is almost 70 and we couldn’t of had a better time!"
* A traveler said: "Tour was exactly as advertised. Guide was great and knowledgeable |Would recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Very organized. Very interesting. Very emotional. Great guide who was informative, funny, engaging and well versed."
* A traveler said: "A delicious and informative way to explore the market. We tasted a variety of foods from multiple countries. Our guide was great."
* A traveler said: "The driver taxi driver picked me up at 330 am for my 6am flight. We made good time to the airport at that hour. It was nice to have the trip pre-paid but I gave the driver a tip."
* A traveler said: "Omri our tour Guide did cover every thing.He is excellent in what he does. The rain did not prevent him from doing all the stations . We are satisfied."
* A traveler said: "Yael was so lovely! She was a treasure trove of history! She was so professional and friendly. She spoke of her own life on a kibbutz and made us feel like old friends. Can’t wait to recommend her to my friends in the States!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mahane Yehuda Market (The Shuk)
- Dead Sea
- Church of St. James
- Mount of Olives Cemetery
- Western Wall Tunnels
- Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Mount of Olives
- Kidron Valley
- Dominus Flevit Church
- Armenian Quarter
- Chapel of the Ascension
- Mea Shearim (Me’a She’arim)
- King David's Tomb
- Hezekiah's Tunnel (Siloam Tunnel)
- Tomb of the Virgin Mary (Mary's Tomb)
- Israel Museum, Jerusalem
- Room of the Last Supper (Cenacle)
- Church of All Nations (Basilica of the Agony)
- Jerusalem Jewish Quarter
- Things to do in Bethlehem
- Things to do in Tel Aviv
- Things to do in Amman
- Things to do in Petra
- Things to do in Beirut
- Things to do in Eilat
- Things to do in Aqaba
- Things to do in Port Said
- Things to do in Suez
- Things to do in Dahab
- Things to do in Larnaca
- Things to do in Cairo
- Things to do in West Bank
- Things to do in Red Sea
- Things to do in Turkish Riviera