Top Johor Craft Classes
Saved to wishlist!
1 result | All Johor Tours
Sort by: Featured
Get ready to discover the beauty of Malaysian diversity and heritage! The Malay Cultural Tour is a living museum situated in Johor Bahru. We provide education-based of 15 cultural programs. Each of our program is designed to bring out the uniqueness of Malaysian culture and traditions. There's so much to discover, learn and do even just a day spent here will set you off to an adventure filled with explorative tours, museum gallery visits, live performances and hands-on activities. If you are looking for an outing destination or planning a 1 day group trip that is full of fun and meaningful memories, this is definitely a visit not to be missed!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Craft Classes in Johor are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Johor may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Johor Bahru
- Things to do in Pahang
- Things to do in Perak
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Melaka
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Tanah Rata
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand