Kansai Prefecture Tours
* A traveler said: "It was amazing with the help of Guide Mr Hiro. He was really superb. He came in time to pick and with us till the end. Very knowledgeble person with fluent English Language. We had a fantastic time and experience with him. This Viator tour was superb."
* A traveler said: "Kiyomi was excellent guide. She is such a sweet helpful person. We learned so much about the sites we visited. I highly recommend the tour and especially Kiyomi"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Adrian was very funny and knowledgeable. He gave us good directions and enough time to explore the area. I will recommend him to anybody."
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant few hours with Levy. Spending time wandering off the beaten track and tasting delicious local food was a wonderful way to get to know Osaka better. Levy is full of knowledge and information. An excellent tour and an essential inclusion to any visit to this great city."
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience even in the rain. My rickshaw driver Chikokoma was very nice and did a good job showing me the different temples and sites around Bamboo Forest as well as Bamboo Forest itself. I would definitely recommend this tour. The foot soak and massage afterward were wonderful and I was glad to have done this."
* A traveler said: "The instructor is very knowledgeable and friendly. The course took 1.5hr from basic knowledge to sake tasting with and without food. Amazing experience."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful Night time tour through the streets of Kyoto that was equal parts informative and funny. So many great historical, cultural, religious and political insights accompanied with some excellent food stops! Definitely worth booking, particularly if it is your first time in Kyoto like it was ours"
* A traveler said: "Kai did and excellent job (beyond expectations) with our photography shoot in Kyoto. He is very talented and relaxed with the kids and makes good conversation. He know just where to go for the perfect shot. We covered a lot of ground and got a wide variety of photos. Can’t recommend him enough!!!!!"
* A traveler said: "A must do if you are in Kyoto. My husband and I had the best time with our master Emily. They speak a perfect English and they were so careful to make sure we are all fine :) I'm simply loved my experience and the tea was delicious"
* A traveler said: "Meeting Rod was awesome. He was of not one of the most down to earth people I ever met in my life. He showed us around the coolest parts of osaka and met some of the coolest locals you would ever meet. From the local food to the feet drinks combined with Rod experience, you are guaranteed memories that will last for ages."
* A traveler said: "Such a lovely experience set along the Philospher's Path. With a great informative teacher. Can't wait to receive my cup!"
* A traveler said: "Hey there! I loved the Kyoto tour hosted by Akie San & Keiko San. They were funny, knowledgable and super interactive. Can't wait to get to Kyoto in real life!"
* A traveler said: "Mia, our guide was nothing short of fantastic. She gave local knowledge and more importantly a part of herself. She was passionate, informative and nothing short of exceptionable. Very good highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour around the Saga-Arashiyama area. Lots of nature and great food. Guide was very kind and knowledgeable, he even gave us tips on what to do in Kyoto after the tour. Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, would recommend especially if you dont have much time in Kyoto. You will see some of the main sights of Kyoto."
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was not specific enough some of us could not understand where to meet. What we saw was lovely and worth the money but we skipped Kobe and left tour at Osaka."
* A traveler said: "Nara and Kyoto are beautiful. Excellent tour guide, and just the right amount of stopping at each location. A bit chaotic at first trying to figure out which bus you go to at the hotel, but it was sorted then everything worked out."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Kiku, was wonderful. Nice quick way to see highlights of city in one day. She also took us to a nice restaurant and explained Japanese menu items."
* A traveler said: "This is my second time booking the tour as I had a great time the first time. Ross was really great tour guide. It was the perfect tour for our trip in Kyoto. Highly recommended, a must do when in Kyoto!"
* A traveler said: "Mie was our tour guide who was excellent. She was flexible with her itinerary and we saw so much. When we return to Kyoto later in the year we'll ask for Mie again."
* A traveler said: "Great way to see Osaka. Kevin was great and the three of us had a great personal tour. Worth it to have the small group experience. Kevin is very knowledgeable and did a great job tailoring the tour to our needs."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping Street
- The Philosopher’s Path (Tetsugaku-no-michi)
- Toei Kyoto Studio Park (Toei Uzumasa Eigamura)
- Himeji Castle (Himeji-Jo)
- Sannenzaka Ninenzaka
- Yasaka Shrine (Gion Shrine)
- America-Mura (American Village)
- Osaka Museum of Housing and Living
- Kyoto Station
- Heian Shrine (Heian Jingu)
- Fushimi Inari Shrine (Fushimi Inari Taisha)
- Gion Corner
- Nara Park (Nara Koen)
- Mt. Kurama
- Amami Onsen Nanten-En
- Kyoto Handicraft Center
- Kyoto International Manga Museum
- Kinkaku-ji (Golden Pavilion)
- Kiyomizu-dera Temple
- Kyoto Imperial Palace (Kyoto Gosho)
- Nijo-jo Castle
- Sanjusangen-do Temple
- Shitenno-ji Temple
- Osaka Castle (Osaka-jo)
- Things to do in Kyoto
- Things to do in Osaka
- Things to do in Osaka Prefecture
- Things to do in Nagano Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanagawa Prefecture
- Things to do in Izumisano
- Things to do in Nagano
- Things to do in Kamakura
- Things to do in Kawagoe
- Things to do in Kawasaki
- Things to do in Saitama Prefecture
- Things to do in Kanto
- Things to do in Tokyo Prefecture
- Things to do in Chiba Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture