Top Key West Windsurfing
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
1 result | All Key West Tours
Cool off in Key West on a 6-hour water sports tour that features 12 different water activities for you to try, from snorkeling to windsurfing to Wave Runners. Lunch is included, as is a draft beer on the way back to the marina for those over the age of 21.
Taking safety measures
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Windsurfing in Key West are taking additional safety precautions?
What Windsurfing in Key West are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island