Top Ko Chang Bus Tours
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Ko Chang Tours
The Padi Freediver course introduces the student to freediving in confined water and open sea. The student freediver can prepare the theory through selfstudy with the padi touch ap. Then we will practise and train in our beach center where you will learn breathhold techniques, after some training on land you can start practising in the water from the beach or in the pool. The next day you will train in deeper water
The PADI Advanced Freediver course allows you to take your freediving skills to the next level and freedive to a depth of 16 to 24 meters. The course will continue the journey, focusing even more on your own breatholding time and the more athletic part of the freediving sport. The advanced freediver will help you to push your limits to longer and deeper dives, allowing you to come closer to underwater marine life and create an even stronger connection between body, mind and environment. Many trainees who start the first level continue to become an advanced freediver.
Go freediving off the coast of Koh Chang with the option to go with or without an instructor or guide. You'll head out to some of the best dive sites in the area, including the HTMS Chang shipwreck and Koh Rang National Park. All equipment will be provided and lunch will be served free of charge.
The cathedral, the centre of gem stones and being ‘off the island’ has assisted in this full day Chantaburi excursion as one of our favourite ones. Its proximity to Koh Chang and signs of former French occupancy, a more varied tour has yet to be created.
Explorer the unknown and exciting east side of Koh Chang. Very few tourists on Koh Chang experience this fascinating side of the island. You have the opportunity to experience several highlights on this day trip and get a really nice overall impression of Thailand's second largest Island. Evolution Tour was founded in 2003 on Koh Chang and is one of the oldest tour operators on the island.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Bus Tours in Ko Chang?
The best Bus Tours in Ko Chang according to Viator travelers are:
What Bus Tours in Ko Chang are taking additional safety precautions?
These Ko Chang experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Bus Tours in Ko Chang are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Ko Chang may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets