Top Activities on the Ground in Kolkata
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Kolkata Tours
Sort by: Featured
I am knows as the GPS of wetlands in the cycling fraternity, after taking tours on cycles i decided to start the walking tours which turned out to be more intriguing than the cycling ones A unique culture and nature walks An experience unheard of in The bustling city of Kolkata A place not even 5 minutes away yet you come out in ethereal views and greenery Understand how Kolkata is one of the most economical cities in terms of food, the whole ecosystem is derived from these wetlands
Photographers , Travelers and people who want to see the hidden regions around Kolkata , see primitive tribal life and want to walk the "off the beaten" path can do this tour. Highly recommended if they want to see beyond the touristic places.
I am going to take tourist the real kolkata. I am very friendly and the place I take tourist more local area where they can have best experience
India is blessed with the largest of Himalayas range in its country. Unlike Nepal, treks and hikes here are not so crowded and gives travelers a chance to indulge more into rawness and wilderness of the greatest mountain range of the world. Here is a basic 5 Day itinerary of hiking in the grand Himalayas in eastern belt of the mountain range. This itinerary can be included or added while your visit in Kolkata , Darjeeling or Gangtok. Same trip in 3 days can be done , if air transportation is opted for. Tickets are cheap from Kolkata to siliguri in flight. Coming to this region and not tasting the happiness of climbing himalayas or getting intimate with it, might be regret , you build upon later. Hence i highly recommend this. For hiking in North India, Connect directly.
Kolkata was earlier named Calcutta for the longest time, thus we prefer the word CAL and enjoy riding here. One of our office is in Kumartully which is one of the main attraction points in the city, other in New Town which as the name suggest is as modern as a city can get, and what better way to experience this city than biking. come lets discover the city at our own pace
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best On the Ground in Kolkata?
The best On the Ground in Kolkata according to Viator travelers are:
What On the Ground in Kolkata are good for avoiding crowds?
- Pareshnath Jain Temple (Parasnath Jain Temple) Tours & Tickets
- Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Indian Botanic Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Aquatica Water Park Tours & Tickets
- Eden Gardens Tours & Tickets
- Padmaja Naidu Himalayan Zoological Park Tours & Tickets
- Kalighat Kali Temple Tours & Tickets
- Tagore's House (Jorasanko Thakur Bari) Tours & Tickets
- Dakshineswar Kali Temple Tours & Tickets
- St. John’s Church Tours & Tickets
- Indian Museum Tours & Tickets
- MP Birla Planetarium Tours & Tickets
- Chowringhee (Chourangi) Tours & Tickets
- Marble Palace Tours & Tickets
- Nakhoda Mosque (Nakhoda Masjid) Tours & Tickets
- Ghum Monastery (Yiga Choeling Monastery) Tours & Tickets
- Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Tours & Tickets
- Gangtok Tours & Tickets
- Himalayan Mountaineering Institute Tours & Tickets
- Bharat Sevashram Sangha Temple Tours & Tickets
- St Paul's Cathedral Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in West Bengal
- Things to do in Dhaka
- Things to do in Bhubaneswar
- Things to do in Paro
- Things to do in Thimphu
- Things to do in Varanasi
- Things to do in Kathmandu
- Things to do in Pokhara
- Things to do in Lhasa
- Things to do in Odisha
- Things to do in Tibet
- Things to do in Mandalay
- Things to do in Uttar Pradesh
- Things to do in Northern Thailand