Mari Mari Cultural Village
Travelers in search of a true cultural exchange need look no further than Mari Mari, a cultural village situation in a remote forest on the island of Borneo. Here, visitors can learn about the indigenous Sabahan people, explore their traditional homes and witness fire-starting, blowpipe-making and tattoo-making demonstrations.
In addition to sharing their cultures and traditions, representatives from the Bajau, Lundayeh, Murut, Rungus and Dusun people also cook ethnic delicacies for travelers with an adventurous palate to sample. While some visitors say the village can feel a bit too touristy, others argue it’s the perfect way to experience the vibrant cultures and traditions of Borneo in a single stop.
Tours and tickets to Experience Mari Mari Cultural Village
What are Mari Mari Cultural Village hours of operation?
Should I book Mari Mari Cultural Village tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Mari Mari Cultural Village 2021?
What's the best way to experience Mari Mari Cultural Village?
- Half-Day Mari Mari Cultural Village Tour from Kota Kinabalu
- Mari Mari Cultural Village Tour from Kota Kinabalu
- Private Mari-Mari Cultural Village Tour Including Lunch
- Mari Mari Cultural Village Traditional Living
Things to do near Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Puerto Princesa
- Things to do in El Nido
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Coron
- Things to do in Boracay
- Things to do in Panay Island
- Things to do in Cebu
- Things to do in Palawan
- Things to do in Visayas
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Central Vietnam