Three days in Kota Kinabalu means you can enjoy most of the highlights in the area, including the beaches and islands, wildlife, culture, and outdoor recreation. Here are a few ways to make the most of your 3-day journey.
Monsopiad Cultural Village
Monsopiad Cultural Village, Sabah, Malaysia
Many tour companies offer trips to the Monsopiad Cultural Village, or it’s an easy taxi ride from Kota Kinabalu city. It’s also possible to catch the number 13 public bus from the city to Donggongon Town and take a minibus from there to the village entrance.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Monsopiad Cultural Village?
What else should I know about attractions in Kota Kinabalu?
- Sabah Museum (Sabah State Museum)
- Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)
- North Borneo Railway
- Kota Kinabalu City Mosque (Masjid Bandaraya Kota Kinabalu)
- Signal Hill Observatory Platform
- Kota Kinabalu Wetland Centre
- Manukan Island (Pulau Manukan)
- Sapi Island (Pulau Sapi)
- Gaya Island (Pulau Gaya)
- Tunku Abdul Rahman National Park (TARP)
- Mari Mari Cultural Village
- Mt. Kinabalu (Gunung Kinabalu)
- Kota Belud
- Kinabalu National Park
- Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)