Top Lake District Bus Tours
102 results | All Lake District Tours
* A traveler said: "The trip was amazing, value for money, great experience and Graham our driver was very knowledgeable just brilliant"
* A traveler said: "Peter our tour guide not only made the tour interesting and informative but he also made it fun. Excellent driver felt very safe I would highly recommend this tour 👍🏼"
* A traveler said: "Our trip was magical 😊.we were very lucky to have a Driver Tim all to ourselves, he was lovely and very informative. He showed us a new side to Beatrice potter which was amazing. We can't thank Tim enough"
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved our tour and the tour guide Tim. Spectacular scenery and very informative. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The whole trip was amazing. Our tour guide Duncan was very knowledgable and laid back which added to the enjoyment of the tour"
* A traveler said: "Woody was such a great instructor! The whole experience was just incredible. I would highly recommend anybody do this!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was perfectly set to really meet the Bronte family. It went beyond just Charlotte, Emily and Anne, meeting the rest of the family and people close to them. I would go anywhere with the English Lake Tour team."
* A traveler said: "Great journey over otherwise barely accessible roads giving great views of the lakes and lanscapes. Expert driving and entertaining and informative commentary by Derek our driver"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and relaxed narritve by Gillian. Skillfully navigated by Sandra. Taken to landmarks we would have never discovered ourselves. One of the best tours we have experienced Thankyou"
* A traveler said: "We traveled in a small group (only 6 of us) from Keswick, with our tour guide Mark. Mark was well-suited to guide us, providing lots of details and information about the Lakes, the history, and the general area. We had lots of interesting stops, including the slate mine, Grasmere, a ferry ride on Lake Windemere (from Bowness), and ended up at Castlerigg Stone Circle. I know Mark can't control the weather, but despite some cloudiness, it was really quite good. Plus, just on cue, the sun came out at the Stone Circle. This tour is not strenuous and allows ample time for rest breaks, lunch, and photography. Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "If you love the Lake region of England and Beatrix Potter, then this is the tour for you. This tour was given by Tim and Jill, and I would go back tomorrow if I could, to have them again as my tour guides. They are so knowledgable and professional, but make you feel like family. I know and understand Beatrix Potter so much more in depth than before and after their tour of the Lake region, I have it's beauty forever etched in my mind."
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic. Although it rained we had a great experince. Simon made the tour so enjoyable and took us to see breathtaking views and waterfalls. His customer service was outstanding and I would definetly recommend him to friends and family."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour with the most knowledgeable driver. David was outgoing, helpful and very friendly. He took us round and gave us enough time to take in the views, make memories and even have a quick bite. Highly recommend!!! Worth every penny"
* A traveler said: "We did this tour on a whim 1 day prior and heavily recommend it! Our driver was really engaging and the sights themselves were amazing."
* A traveler said: "Alan the driver was a mine of knowledge and very helpful, good driver and really brought it all too life. Really enjoyed the whole trip."
* A traveler said: "We had a brilliant time. Our tour guide David was amazing with all the knowledge of the area and showing us the best places on such busy day as weather was good and lots of tourists around. We managed to see at least 8 lakes and each one was different and water fall and surroundings from the highest point to the lowest point it was so nice. Will be returning soon when it is a bit quieter."
* A traveler said: "A lovely experience with a great guide. I & my kids throughly enjoyed the trip. The most amazing part was the comfy & safe ride especially with youmg kids. I like all the stops, coz it allowed me to take picture & enjoyed all the fantastic views. Thank you for making our trip a memorable one."
* A traveler said: "Lisa our tour guide was fantastic. She was friendly and informative she made it into a great outing."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mountain Goat Full Day Tour: Ten Lakes Tour of the Lake District
- Beatrix Potter's Half Day Lake District Tour Including Lake Cruise
- Beatrix Potter: Morning Half Day All-Inclusive Tour with an Expert Guide
- Ultimate Full Day Lake District Tour: 10 Lakes & Spectacular Scenery
- The High Adventure: Full Day Mountain Goat High Mountain Passes Tour
- Beatrix Potter’s Hill Top House
- Furness Abbey
- Hardknott Roman Fort (Mediobogdum)
- Rydal Water
- Buttermere Valley
- Rydal Mount
- Ravenglass and Eskdale Railway
- Hawkshead Village
- Coniston Water
- Borrowdale Valley
- South Lakes Safari Zoo
- Crummock Water
- Lindeth Howe Hotel
- Bassenthwaite Lake
- Tarn Hows
- Wray Castle
- Carlisle Castle
- Things to do in Keswick
- Things to do in North West England
- Things to do in North East England
- Things to do in Yorkshire
- Things to do in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Things to do in Middlesbrough
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Northeast Scotland
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in The Scottish Highlands
- Things to do in South East Ireland
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in South West England