Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)
Sitting to the west of Langkawi’s archipelago of paradise islands, Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah) is an idyllic haven, with pristine beaches flanked by a verdant forested inland. Fully conforming to the tranquil Andaman Island ideal, a trip to the shores of Beras Basah is a popular activity for those visiting Pulau Langkawi.
Pulau Beras Basah (literal translation: “Island of Wet Rice”) benefits from remaining non-commercial, yet is still easily accessible from the main island of Langkawi. Despite the daytrippers, it retains its laid-back paradise island ambience with ease. With not much to do but relax then, Beras Basah Island is the ideal place to sunbathe or take a dip in the island’s inviting waters, where swimmers and snorkelers are said to spot schools of playful dolphins from time to time.
Browse. Filter. Book.
What's the best way to experience Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)?
- Private Half-Day Langkawi Island Hopping by Boat
- Langkawi Island Hopping Private Boat Tour with Transfer
- Langkawi Andaman Sea Sunset Dinner Cruise
- Langkawi Island Hopping Boat Tour with Return Transfer
Things to do near Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Ko Lipe
- Things to do in Hat Yai
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Ko Lanta
- Things to do in Ko Phi Phi Don
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in Ipoh
- Things to do in Phuket
- Things to do in Tanah Rata
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Perak