Top Limerick Cultural Tours
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Limerick Tours
Take in some of the most beautiful views of Ireland on this full-day tour of the Ring of Kerry from Limerick. As you ride the 111-mile-long (179-km-long) circular route, pass by places such as Waterville, Sneem, and Killarney National Park. Spot beaches, villages, green pastures, and mountain ranges in County Kerry, and make your last visit to the stunning Torc Waterfall.
Combine two of Ireland’s most dramatic natural wonders on this full-day tour from Limerick. Walk along the awe-inspiring sea cliffs of the Cliffs of Moher, which tower 702-feet (214-meters) over the Atlantic coast, then explore the otherworldly karst landscape of The Burren. That’s not all: you’ll also visit the fishing village of Kinvara, Bunratty Castle and Doolin, the home of traditional Irish music.
Adare is a town with a very rich heritage which I will make come alive. This walking tour is fun and interesting. You will have an enjoyable experience during your visit to Adare and learn a lot about its history as I can answer any question you might have. Depending on time and your wishes we can even extend the tour with no extra charge.
This is a wonderful insight in the Limerick writer Frank McCourt. Told by a local historian Beano, who grew up on the same street as Frank you can't get any closer to the story. There will be a chance to question your specialist guide Beano as you travel & at the end of the tour. This is ideal for those interested in literature, academic & those wishing to learn more about the unique Limerick spirit!
Join this spectacular journey along the breath taking Wild Atlantic Way to the iconic Cliffs of Moher. See medieval ruins, 16th century tower house's, churches, graveyards, drystone walls, quays, harbours, ponies, calves, cows, lambs, sheep and maybe even a leprechaun or two! Driving along the coast of Clare, witness the power of the Atlantic Ocean as it battles the coastline. Board the ferry in Doolin for Inisheer, the smallest and nearest of the Gaeltacht Aran Islands. Keep an eye out for local bottlenose dolphins that occasionally follow the ferry. On Inisheer, explore ancient castles, churches, narrow lanes, stone walls and deserted white sand beaches. The return ferry takes you on a guided scenic cruise beneath the spectacular Cliffs of Moher. Returning to Doolin, you go to the top of the Cliffs of Moher where you can take a stroll along the Cliffs. Departing the Cliffs you return to Limerick.
Discover the splendors of the Dingle Peninsula on a full-day trip from Limerick. Traveling by air-conditioned vehicle with an expert driver-guide, admire this mountainous stretch of Atlantic coast as you learn about its natural history and rich past. Enjoy breathtaking ocean views as you drive around Slea Head, Europe’s most westerly drive; and stroll on Inch Beach, a beauty spot and surfers’ favorite. Gaze out at the Blasket Islands, including the ‘Sleeping Giant’ island, and visit Dingle, the pretty main town, famous for its friendly harbor dolphin, ‘Fungie.’
As one of Ireland's oldest cities Limerick has a lot of history and a lot of stories to tell. A guided walk of Ireland's best city by a fully insured and fully qualified, professional tourist guide. During the tour you will be hearing about the history of Limerick, from its viking past to the present, and you'll be seeing some lovely sites along the way. You will see St. Mary's Cathedral, the Treaty Stone, King John's Castle, and the Hunt Museum. On top of that I can also offer a 10% discount code for the Hunt Museum, which I will send when you're booking tickets. Your guide is fully covid compliant, has completed the Fáilte Ireland safety charter, is a full ATGI and ITGA member, member of West Limerick Tourism, and has over 20 years experience. We will meet at the Potato market in Limerick. The tour is child friendly, but I do ask people to let me know if they are bringing children.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Cultural Tours in Limerick?
The best Cultural Tours in Limerick according to Viator travelers are:
What Cultural Tours in Limerick are taking additional safety precautions?
These Limerick experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
- Ring of Kerry Day Tour from Limerick: Including Killarney National Park
- Cliffs of Moher Day Tour from Limerick: Including The Wild Altanic Way
- Guided Walking Tour of Adare
- Aran islands & Cliffs of Moher including cruise day tour departing from Limerick
- Dingle Peninsula Day Tour from Limerick: Including The Wild Altanic Way
- Things to do in South West Ireland
- Things to do in Shannon
- Things to do in Galway
- Things to do in Cork
- Things to do in Killarney
- Things to do in Cobh
- Things to do in Kenmare
- Things to do in Dingle
- Things to do in Ring of Kerry
- Things to do in Dublin
- Things to do in Belfast
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Western Ireland
- Things to do in West Midlands
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets