Changing of the Guard
The Changing of the Guard is a centuries-old tradition that marks the official shift change of the Household Regiment—the Queen's guards stationed at Buckingham Palace. One of the world's most famous ceremonies and a top London experience, this ceremony gives visitors the chance to witness the grandeur of a royal march. Dressed in their iconic red suits and bearskin hats, the guards exemplify classic British pomp in a showing that's not to be missed.
Tours and tickets to Experience Changing of the Guard
What are Changing of the Guard hours of operation?
Should I book Changing of the Guard tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Changing of the Guard 2021?
What's the best way to experience Changing of the Guard?
- Royal London Grand Tour
- Private Custom Tour: Half Day Sightseeing Tour of London
- Amazing Buckingham Palace, St James's Palace, Hampton Court Palace Private Tour
- Private Chauffeured Minivan at Your Disposal in London for 4 Hours
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais