Madame Tussauds London
Madame Tussauds may have branches around the globe, but its London wax museum is the birthplace of it all, with a history dating back almost 250 years. The ever-expanding collection of wax figures features everyone from Hollywood movie stars, pop icons, and record-breaking Olympians to politicians, historic figures, and members the British royal family. The museum’s fun, interactive exhibitions are sure to entertain the whole family.
Ways to experience Madame Tussauds London
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Madame Tussauds London hours of operation?
Should I book Madame Tussauds London tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Madame Tussauds London 2020?
What's the best way to experience Madame Tussauds London?
- Madame Tussauds London Standard Ticket
- London Super Saver: Royal London Sightseeing Tour with Madame Tussauds & London Eye entry tickets
- London City Tour Hop On - Hop Off with Free Walking Tour and River Cruise
- The London Eye with London Hop-on Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Salisbury
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais