One of London’s most popular and most visited tourist attractions, Parliament Square links many of the capital’s iconic buildings. The square is ringed by Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the Supreme Court, and Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs and features 12 statues of famous world leaders and historical figures.
Tours and tickets to Experience Parliament Square
London Super Saver: Royal Walking Tour Including Tower of London and Changing of the Guard plus London Highlights
Should I book Parliament Square tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Parliament Square 2021?
What's the best way to experience Parliament Square ?
- Big Bus London Hop-On Hop-Off Tour and River Cruise with Optional London Eye
- The London Landmarks
- Private Tour London Highlights, entries Westminster Abbey, The Tower of London
- Royal London Sightseeing Tour with Changing of the Guard Ceremony and Thames River Cruise
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais