An archaeological marvel, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and one of the world’s most enigmatic tourist attractions, Stonehenge draws up to 1.3 million visitors annually. The site itself—a circle of gigantic stones standing in the heart of the English countryside—is made even more impressive by its mysterious history. Although Stonehenge’s original purpose remains unknown, onlookers gather to admire the 3,500-year-old structure and ponder its astronomical, spiritual, or even supernatural meaning.
Ways to experience Stonehenge
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Stonehenge tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Stonehenge 2020?
What's the best way to experience Stonehenge?
- Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from London
- Windsor Castle, Stonehenge and Bath Tour from London with Admission
- Inner Circle Access of Stonehenge including Bath and Lacock Day Tour from London
- Windsor Castle, Oxford and Stonehenge Tour from London
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Salisbury
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Ghent
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais