An archaeological marvel, a UNESCO World Heritage site, and one of the world’s most enigmatic tourist attractions, Stonehenge draws up to 1.3 million visitors annually. The site itself—a circle of gigantic stones standing in the heart of the English countryside—is made even more impressive by its mysterious history. Although Stonehenge’s original purpose remains unknown, onlookers gather to admire the 3,500-year-old structure and ponder its astronomical, spiritual, or even supernatural meaning.
Stonehenge Tours and Activities
Should I book Stonehenge tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Stonehenge 2021?
What's the best way to experience Stonehenge?
- Stonehenge, Windsor Castle, and Bath from London
- Stonehenge, Windsor and Bath with Pub Lunch in Lacock
- Stonehenge and Bath Day Trip from London
- Inner Circle Access of Stonehenge including Bath and Lacock Day Tour from London
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais