Up at The O2
Extending for 1,247 feet (380 meters) across the curving dome of London’s landmark O2 Arena, the Up at The O2 rooftop walkway promises far-reaching vistas and open-air thrills. Equipped with climbing suits and safety harnesses, visitors traverse the fabric walkway with a guide, making their way up to an observation platform where spectacular 360-degree views of the River Thames, leafy Greenwich, and the glinting skyscrapers of Canary Wharf await.
Up at The O2 Tours and Activities
What are Up at The O2 hours of operation?
Should I book Up at The O2 tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Up at The O2 2021?
What's the best way to experience Up at The O2?
- Up at The O2 Climb in London
- Ultimate Blast from Tower Millennium Pier - 40 minutes
- 1-Hour Sightseeing Flight around London
- PRIVATE London Helicopter Tour from Biggin Hill
Things to do near London
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cambridge
- Things to do in Oxford
- Things to do in Dover
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in Lille
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in Nord-Pas de Calais