Top Malaysia Attractions & Museums
167 results | All Malaysia Tours
* A traveler said: "Great trip up Petronas Towers. Viator were excellent, we arrived in KL on the day of our visit to the towers, We had contact from the agent by WhatsApp and the tickets were waiting at our hotel when we arrived. Our experience was timed at 7.30pm which we found perfect as it went from day to dusk while we were there, great views."
* A traveler said: "Hi Viator is a great service but the problem is KL tower they issue a ticket and expect you to wait 2 hrs for a picture."
* A traveler said: "Tickets delivered for Petronas Tower as directed in the e mail very helpful thank you for your help will definitely use your service again"
* A traveler said: "Easy and fast entrance,i booked for 2nd of January but the deck was closed bec of wheather condition but they said no problem I can come back any other day. The place is amazing to have very nice photos, also a big thanks for viator team for sending me the voucher so quickly upon my request"
* A traveler said: "Very good aquarium and comparable to any I have visited. Well worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "Really good tour, guide very helpful and able to talk about the city. Interesting and gave a good insight into kl"
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour. Our guide VJ was the best. He was friendly, had great tips of information and we moved comfortably through a lot of places that are worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely day, our guide dave was very nice and friendly. Transport was good. Thoroughly enjoyed batu caves,malawati hill tour seeing the monkeys,and the fireflies in the evening. The meal was also nice. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with a very knowledgeable guide. Really feel like I left the 3.5hour tour knowing a lot from Malaysia's history and current political and cultural situation as well as getting a good tour of the city. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful experience at the top. the arrangement was very good, had no problem to reach there, infact had to wait for very less time."
* A traveler said: "Small group of 4 tourists was a plus for a very informative fun trip to see not only fireflies, but stop at Hindu temple and monkey hill, then onto a local seafood dinner at a beautiful riverside restaurant."
* A traveler said: "Amazing excursion. The restaurant at the very top has clean toilets for patrons and is a beautiful tranquil spot."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Nesan was amazing. Picked us up early and dropped us back during our short time due to the boats odd docking hours. Apparently we booked the wrong type of tour but he took us where we wanted to go. He was a “great” driver in that Malaysian traffic and really picked a nice lunch for us"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, guide BK was enthusiastic and keen to please. We saw and fed the monkeys . He got us to front of queue so minimal waiting fir the cruise, saw loads of fireflies. He also took us to a temple on the way back which was spectacular. Food good"
* A traveler said: "great service would recommend to anyone. ready and waiting for us they even text you to let you know where they standing."
* A traveler said: "a full day of seeing the sights of KL including Batu caves very interesting and petronas towers. AC car. Louis my guide and driver was excellent, took photos for me explained history. picked me up on time after going up the towers and took me back to hotel"
* A traveler said: "Ganesh was very informative and gave information throughout the tour. There was plenty of time given at each site. English was very understandable, best of all the tours I had in Southeast Asia. Very willing to answer any questions. Thourly enjoyed my day."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day tour to see the must see highlights of KL. Our guide Ram was very enthusiastic and informative and couldn’t have wished for someone better to show us what KL has to offer!"
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect food intro to KL! We had a wonderful host in TK who introduced us to the BEST satay I've ever had, yummiest chicken wings and delicious paper thin dhosa and roti! The dim sum and pork pastries were also off the hook! It's so great to walk around with a local expert! Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We used this service 4 times whilst in KL and found them to be so professional and friendly. Would use them again ."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience we had with our guide T.K on this tour. As it was a private tour he gave us the option of going truly off the tourist trail to hidden places where the locals eat. We did not regret our decision as we had a unique experience and sampled foods and visited places we would never have had the courage or knowledge to do on our own. We had Indian food in a back street family run restaurant, beef pendants from a market stall,tofu and pancakes from established street vendors, noodles and pork, a drink made from local fruits, so much food we didn't need to eat for the rest of day!|It was just like having a friend show you round his favourite places. He also took care to get us a taxi back to our hotel at the end of the tour. If you want a truly authentic local experience in Kuala Lumpur we would definitely recommend this tour and if you request TK you are good hands."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Glittering Night : Kuala Selangor Fireflies & The River of Life Tour
- Kuala Selangor Fireflies - Batu Caves Temple- Malawati Hill DayTour With Dinner
- Private Half-Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour with KL Tower Observation Deck Ticket
- Kuala Selangor Firefly Boat Tour with Dinner and Transfer from Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Selangor Tour from Kuala Lumpur with Fireflies Boat Ride and Seafood Dinner
- Art & Culture
- Classes & Workshops
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Amusement Parks
- Attractions & Museums
- Arena Tours
- Art Galleries
- Factory Tours
- Monuments and Memorials
- Museum Tickets & Passes
- National Parks
- Natural Attractions
- Nature Parks
- Religious Sites
- Zoo Tickets & Passes
- Packages & Special Events
- Shows & Performances
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- The Shore Sky Tower
- Melaka Portuguese Square
- Kuala Lumpur Railway Station
- Sarawak Museum
- Petrosains the Discovery Centre
- Genting Highlands Theme Park
- Tua Pek Kong Chinese Temple
- Khoo Kongsi (Leong San Tong Khoo Kongsi Clan House & Museum)
- Zoo Melaka (Malacca Zoo and Night Safari)
- Monkey Beach
- Alive 3D Art Gallery
- Thean Hou Temple
- Taming Sari Tower (Menara Taming Sari)
- Berjaya Time Square Theme Park
- Cherating River (Sungai Cherating)
- Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum
- Islamic Arts Museum Malaysia
- Kuching Waterfront (Esplanade)
- Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Cherating
- Things to do in Ipoh
- Things to do in Johor Bahru
- Things to do in Singapore
- Things to do in Cambodia
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Sarawak