Top Malaysia Audio Guides
80 results | All Malaysia Tours
* A traveler said: "Really good tour, guide very helpful and able to talk about the city. Interesting and gave a good insight into kl"
* A traveler said: "Our driver Nesan was amazing. Picked us up early and dropped us back during our short time due to the boats odd docking hours. Apparently we booked the wrong type of tour but he took us where we wanted to go. He was a “great” driver in that Malaysian traffic and really picked a nice lunch for us"
* A traveler said: "They did an awesome job . I totally recommend them . It was a full day of fun with beautiful photos."
* A traveler said: "A very interesting walking tour around Chinatown, the “colonial” area and Little India. Alvin was a great tour guide and was able to provide insights that would not have been possible if we’d visited these places on our own. Recommended."
* A traveler said: "A special evening of good food and amazing views. Very well organized. Just make sure yo book a window seat"
* A traveler said: "Tickets delivered for Petronas Tower as directed in the e mail very helpful thank you for your help will definitely use your service again"
* A traveler said: "This was a great day tour to see the must see highlights of KL. Our guide Ram was very enthusiastic and informative and couldn’t have wished for someone better to show us what KL has to offer!"
* A traveler said: "We used this service 4 times whilst in KL and found them to be so professional and friendly. Would use them again ."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with a very knowledgeable guide. Really feel like I left the 3.5hour tour knowing a lot from Malaysia's history and current political and cultural situation as well as getting a good tour of the city. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The audio tour of Penang was great, although it was difficult to download the files as the wifi in Penang is very weak, apparently due to copper wires. In the end I managed. It worked well on the iPhone. The descriptions were excellent but you have to listen to the very end of each one as it tells you how to get to the next site. One hint for users: the tour is in a loop and my hotel was in the middle of the loop. I thought I should start at the first site and move through the sites numerically. However in doing so I ended up walking a loop and a half. So I would suggest you listen to the introduction, then start at the site nearest to your hotel, and work from there. I was disappointed there was no audio tour of Kuala Lumpur. The self-guided tour is a great way to visit a city."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Mini Malaysia & ASEAN Cultural Park
- Lagenda Park (Taman Lagenda)
- Crab Island (Pulau Ketam)
- Kinabalu National Park
- A' Famosa Water Theme Park
- Mt. Machinchang (Gunung Mat Chinchang)
- Matang Wildlife Centre
- Kuching Cat Statues
- Petronas Twin Towers (Petronas Towers)
- Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka)
- Baba & Nyonya Heritage Museum
- Melaka Portuguese Square
- Langkawi Sky Bridge
- Kek Lok Si Temple
- Langkawi Beras Basah Island (Pulau Beras Basah)
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Dayang Bunting Lake (Tasik Dayang Bunting)
- Annah Rais
- Jalan Masjid India Night Market
- Mahsuri's Tomb (Makam Mahsuri)
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Cherating
- Things to do in Ipoh
- Things to do in Johor Bahru
- Things to do in Singapore
- Things to do in Cambodia
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Sarawak