Top Malaysia Sightseeing Passes
Customize your own sightseeing tour with the KL PASS. Choose between a 1-day or multi-day Kuala Lumpur sightseeing pass and skip the long lines at several attractions, including Kuala Lumpur Tower, Sunway Lagoon, Aquaria KLCC, Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park, and Telekom Museum. It even gives you discounts at select malls, retail outlets, and dining venues. Plus, a guidebook and hop-on hop-off bus transport are included for extra convenience.
Highly recommended. The pass needs...
Highly recommended. The pass needs to be collected from City Gallery and each pass comes with a value which you need to choose where to spend and the entry fare gets deducted automatically. It covers almost all main attractions.Masuma R, Sep 2016
7 Malaysia Sightseeing Passes | All Malaysia Tours
See Kuala Lumpur's best sights and attractions with one pass that lets you visit each one at your own pace. This KL Hop On Hop Off Bus Pass allows you to get on the hop on, hop off bus for 24 or 48 hours, and ride it as it stops at some of the best places to visit in Kuala Lumpur, such as Aquaria, Karyaneka, Chinatown, the dazzling Central Market, Little India, The National Museum, Bird Park and so much more. You get to choose where you want to stop and explore by simply hopping off the bus when you've reached your desired area. And then, after you're done exploring, just hop back onto the next bus that arrives and continue on your sightseeing journey. You can get a pass for one or two days of exploration, so you can make sure you choose a schedule that fits your needs best. It's one of the best ways to get around Kuala Lumpur to see the sights!
Visit more than 20 attractions in Penang with the convenience of one all-inclusive pass that facilitates your sightseeing in Malaysia. Your pass is valid for the hop-on hop-off bus, which allows you to conduct a self-guided tour of the city. You also get admission to a variety of places such as the Penang War Museum, The TOP Penang, and The Habitat Penang Hill.
Spend a fun-filled family day when you take your kids to KidZania in Kuala Lumpur. One of the best things to do for the entire family in Malaysia, KidZania is a tiny city for your tiny tots! Your kids are free to choose from several careers and get to simulate what it is to be a doctor, a newspaper columnist, a fireman, and more! Inside the city, your kids will also earn money and get to spend it on services or choose to go shopping! At the end of the day, whatever they decide to do, and whatever career path they decide to go on, they take home lessons and life-skills that will definitely prepare them for the future. A win-win situation for everyone involved, and for such a small price to pay too!
This great combo package will cover return airport transfer to city,hotel accommodation,and tours.OTN Pass entitles you to privileged discounts and offers at various other packages. Eg OTN Silver pass 10%,Gold 15% & Platinum 20% will be entitled to get discount for all our packages. With these fantastic benefits of great value, you will be sure that your trip to Malaysia will be a thoroughly enjoyable and hassle-free one with great savings! To help you plan your trip, the OTN Pass also comes with a complimentary guidebook packed with useful information you need about getting around the various attractions of this bustling metropolis. With the OTN Pass you will experience Malaysia with greater value and convenience.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
See Kuala Lumpur’s mesmerizing landscapes from up high as you head to the KL Tower Observation Deck, the 7th tallest freestanding tower in the world that rises 421 meters above ground level. Enjoy spectacular panoramic views of the city and its notorious skyscrapers. ★ Opening Hours: 9:00 am-10:00 pm, daily (Last admission time is 9:30 pm) ★ Please remember to bring the original passport to the ticket gate, use the e-voucher (We will send you a separate email with the voucher) to exchange for a physical ticket. ★ Address: No. 2 Jalan Punchak Off Jalan P.Ramlee, Kuala Lumpur Malaysia 50250 ★ Free Admission: Children aged 0-3 are free of charge ★ Discount tickets: Child ticket: Age 4-12
- No need to redeem paper tickets. - E-ticket voucher acceptable. With no redemption of physical KLIA Ekspres ticket needed, simply head to the barrier gate of the KL Airport Express and have your voucher barcode scanned for fast and efficient entry. ★ Transfer Information: From Kuala Lumpur International Airport to KL Sentral First departure: 4:55am (KLIA2) and 5:00am (KLIA) Last departure: 12:55am (KLIA2) and 1:00am (KLIA) Frequency: Approx. every 15 minutes From KL Sentral to Kuala Lumpur International Airport First departure: 5:00am Last departure: 12:40am Frequency: Approx. every 20 minutes ★ For KLIA Ekspres round trip tickets, you will only receive one QR code voucher. The QR code voucher can be scanned twice for your round trip. ★ To board the KLIA Ekspres train, please scan the QR Code printed on your KLIA Ekspres voucher and enter through the gate directly ★ Free Admission: Children aged 0-5 can travel for free
- King's Palace (Istana Negara)
- Kuching Cat Museum
- Jamek Mosque (Masjid Jamek)
- Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka)
- Perdana Botanical Garden (Lake Gardens)
- Monsopiad Cultural Village
- Kuching Old Court House
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)
- Illusion 3D Art Museum Melaka
- Cape Rachado Lighthouse
- Underwater World Langkawi
- Tua Pek Kong Chinese Temple
- Sabah State Mosque (Masjid Negeri Sabah)
- Tanjung Rhu
- Melaka Botanical Garden
- Malaysia National Zoo (Zoo Negara Malaysia)
- Klias Peninsula (Klias Wetlands)
- Monkey Beach
- Kubah National Park
- Fort Margherita
Things to do near Malaysia
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Ipoh
- Things to do in Tanah Rata
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Johor Bahru
- Things to do in Singapore
- Things to do in Cambodia
- Things to do in Pahang
- Things to do in Johor
- Things to do in Perak