Top Malaysia Water Tours
119 results | All Malaysia Tours
* A traveler said: "Incredible tour. Our guide VJ was the best. He was friendly, had great tips of information and we moved comfortably through a lot of places that are worth the visit."
* A traveler said: "Great trip up Petronas Towers. Viator were excellent, we arrived in KL on the day of our visit to the towers, We had contact from the agent by WhatsApp and the tickets were waiting at our hotel when we arrived. Our experience was timed at 7.30pm which we found perfect as it went from day to dusk while we were there, great views."
* A traveler said: "Champ was a great tour guide and started well by being on time. His local knowledge was very informative and easy to understand. Going to Batu Caves early was a good idea as it was getting busy by the time we finished. Definitely recommend the private tour as it was a great way to get around rather than a bus tour."
* A traveler said: "Really good tour, guide very helpful and able to talk about the city. Interesting and gave a good insight into kl"
* A traveler said: "great service would recommend to anyone. ready and waiting for us they even text you to let you know where they standing."
* A traveler said: "This was a perfect food intro to KL! We had a wonderful host in TK who introduced us to the BEST satay I've ever had, yummiest chicken wings and delicious paper thin dhosa and roti! The dim sum and pork pastries were also off the hook! It's so great to walk around with a local expert! Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Very good aquarium and comparable to any I have visited. Well worth a visit."
* A traveler said: "Ganesh was very informative and gave information throughout the tour. There was plenty of time given at each site. English was very understandable, best of all the tours I had in Southeast Asia. Very willing to answer any questions. Thourly enjoyed my day."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing experience we had with our guide T.K on this tour. As it was a private tour he gave us the option of going truly off the tourist trail to hidden places where the locals eat. We did not regret our decision as we had a unique experience and sampled foods and visited places we would never have had the courage or knowledge to do on our own. We had Indian food in a back street family run restaurant, beef pendants from a market stall,tofu and pancakes from established street vendors, noodles and pork, a drink made from local fruits, so much food we didn't need to eat for the rest of day!|It was just like having a friend show you round his favourite places. He also took care to get us a taxi back to our hotel at the end of the tour. If you want a truly authentic local experience in Kuala Lumpur we would definitely recommend this tour and if you request TK you are good hands."
* A traveler said: "We used this service 4 times whilst in KL and found them to be so professional and friendly. Would use them again ."
* A traveler said: "Shahrin was our guide and he was 5 stars. It was a Saturday and he knew traffic would get bad. He got us to the top of the mountain early without traffic and worked our way down. There was a backup of nearly 5 km going up as we were going down. Views were spectacular. Wonderful strawberries and tea. His English was good and easy to understand. He went out of is way to find us interesting fruit and vegetables to try. Excellent local lunch. Had a great 5 star day with Shahrin"
* A traveler said: "Small group of 4 tourists was a plus for a very informative fun trip to see not only fireflies, but stop at Hindu temple and monkey hill, then onto a local seafood dinner at a beautiful riverside restaurant."
* A traveler said: "The driver Segar was excellent. Spoke English and was very knowledgeable. Would highly recomnend. The food he suggested worth the try."
* A traveler said: "This was a great day tour to see the must see highlights of KL. Our guide Ram was very enthusiastic and informative and couldn’t have wished for someone better to show us what KL has to offer!"
* A traveler said: "I had a fine time with myself and my wife. It was our first trip to malaysia and we are glad we found this tour."
* A traveler said: "It was a great tour with Steve our driver,guide telling us history and facts about each site we went to.Batu caves so big (a lot of steps) Pretonis Towers very unique building with stops on walkway and top got to see to believe. Went up hill to see biggest copper bhudda in world. to much to talk about just a excellant trip"
* A traveler said: "They did an awesome job . I totally recommend them . It was a full day of fun with beautiful photos."
* A traveler said: "It was our first time on jet ski but everything went very smoothly. Our instructor Ryan was very patient and helpful. Very good experience, I highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "The guide was expert and they have knowledge how to gather firefly from trees to our boat. so, It was very nice experience, In particular for children that getting special memory. Moreover, we could see many stars above the trees Because of the situation was quite dark for see firefly."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and very knowledgeable and helpful guide. Would definitely recommend to anyone although prepare to have your vision and sense of smell assaulted when visiting Pulau Ketam fishing village. Litter and filth everywhere."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Glittering Night : Kuala Selangor Fireflies & The River of Life Tour
- Private Half-Day Batu Caves Waterfalls and Hot Springs Tour
- The 10 Tastings of Kuala Lumpur With Locals: Private Street Food Tour
- Private Full Day Cameron Highlands Nature Tour from Kuala Lumpur
- Kuala Selangor Firefly Boat Tour with Dinner and Transfer from Kuala Lumpur
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Tickets & Passes
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- Cruises & Sailing
- How to Get Around
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Classic Car Tours
- Limousine Tours
- Luxury Car Tours
- Speed Boats
- Walking Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Unique Experiences
- Eagle Square (Dataran Lang)
- Malacca Crocodile Park (Taman Buaya & Rekreasi Melaka)
- Magic Art Museum
- The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat
- Austin Heights Water & Adventure Park
- Poring Hot Spring & Nature Reserve (Poring Hot Springs)
- Kuala Lumpur Convention Centre
- Sekinchan Paddy Fields (Sekinchan Padi Fields)
- The Shore Sky Tower
- Petaling Street Market
- Penang Tunnel Museum (Penang Time Tunnel)
- Penang Bridge (Jambatan Pulau Pinang)
- Taiping Zoo
- Chayamangkalaram Buddhist Temple (Wat Chayamangkalaram)
- Cameron Highlands
- Kuala Lumpur Butterfly Park
- Pinang Peranakan Mansion
- Kuala Lumpur Bird Park (Taman Burung Kuala Lumpur))
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Kota Kinabalu
- Things to do in Kuching
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Sandakan
- Things to do in Cherating
- Things to do in Ipoh
- Things to do in Johor Bahru
- Things to do in Singapore
- Things to do in Cambodia
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sabah
- Things to do in Sarawak