Top Mekong Delta Mountain Bike Tours
Saved to wishlist!
On the Ground
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
How to Get Around
Tours by Duration
Art & Culture
Private and Luxury
Food & Drink
Coffee & Tea
Coffee & Tea Tours
5 results | All Mekong Delta Tours
Sort by: Featured
Save yourself the hassle of haggling with boatmen and enjoy prime position for Cai Rang Floating Market on this door-to-door private guided tour that takes you deep into the Mekong Delta’s charming countryside. Start early, to reach the market as it gets going, then savor a Vietnamese breakfast as vendors and shoppers glide by. Next, visit a noodle factory and explore traditional villages on foot and by bike.
Dressing a traditional farmer clothes, using local fisherman tool and bare hands to catch fish from muddy canals like a local when they prepare for their dinner.
- The first, you will enjoy Vietnamese fresh spring rolls, Grapefruit pudding and visit Can Tho University - On the way explore An Binh traditional market, enjoy pancake (BANH XEO 7 TOI) – best Pancake in Can Tho city. - Enjoy Nem Nuong (DIY spring rolls) - Visit Ninh Kieu Quay, Ong pagoda, Munirangsyaram pagoda... (the symbol of Can Tho City), Enjoy food street at night market - Enjoy Crab noodle - Amazing dessert and more Come back about 8pm
If you are tire to always do touristic tours going where everybody go seeing what everybody see, this tour is the good one for you. We will visit a countryside village to see locals in their daily life and to understand better what is the reality of Vietnamese people. You will learn about the scholar system, the traditional medicine, the transformation of the rice, the place of religion and ancestor cult in Vietnam, and traditional handicraft job that still normal to do nowadays. On the way you will also learn about all the different tropical fruit growing in the Mekong Delta.
For most tour, people let you observe as an outsider but we wont let you out of the fun. Joining us in daily acts in Mekong delta with a full day of activities: Float around with fruit vendors' boat and sell things with them, cook in a private orchard that have full of country side living including goats, rabbits. We guarantee there wouldnt be a moment you stop enjoying the engagement with locals.
Price varies by group size
Price varies by group size
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Mountain Bike Tours in Mekong Delta?
The best Mountain Bike Tours in Mekong Delta according to Viator travelers are:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Mekong Delta are taking additional safety precautions?
These Mekong Delta experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Mountain Bike Tours in Mekong Delta are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Mekong Delta may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Art & Culture
- Food & Drink
- Outdoor Activities
- Nature and Wildlife
- On the Ground
- Motorcycle Tours
- Mountain Bike Tours
- Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
- How to Get Around
- Bike Tours
- Bus Tours
- Car Tours
- Water Tours
- Private and Luxury
- Sightseeing Tours
- Tours by Duration
- Travel & Transportation Services
- Classes & Workshops
- Tickets & Passes
- Unique Experiences
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Central Vietnam
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Krong Kaeb
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Northern Thailand
- Things to do in Sabah