Top Miami Seasonal & Special Occasions
21 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Very informative. Great information about the historic buildings. Details to uncover the beauty and culture of South Beach. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so very nice and knowledgeable of each animal I had questions with. The park was very clean and large enough for social distancing. The food was very tasty and I enjoyed myself to the max. Thank you so very much for a wonderful birthday experience."
* A traveler said: "Terry is a great guide. Very positive, funny, and knowledgeable. The car is absolutely fabulous. Multiple passerby complemented the car during the tour. Cool Miami experience."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful !!!! I’m living in Miami and I enjoyed the tour. Very professional company. LOVE The experience"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was amazing! He taught us all how to ride segways and had a great personality! Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "What a brilliant ride along the beach front and all flat. Lovely guy runs the shop, gave us water to take with us. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "One of the best escape rooms we have ever done!! Very clever, very fun and very exciting! My daughters and I had a great time and would HIGHLY recommend booking with them, you will not be disappointed!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was super friendly and soo was the bar tender. I didn’t feel crowded or unsafe. I will do it again! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The service was awesome.. Pilot had so much knowledge and was so friendly. He even recommended us some good places to visit an eat. The view from the top is amazing and you can sea entire Miami in one go. Worth every penny spent."
* A traveler said: "This 2 hours ride was nothing shy of amazing. Matt, our captain was so kind and professional. He will be becoming a regular with us for sure. Thank you Matt!"
* A traveler said: "Bettina was awesome to work with. She prepared everything perfectly for our vow renewal and made it so very special. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed both the Segway and Boat experience. Raymond was an excellent, energetic tour guide. The owner of the Segway shop was great as well."
* A traveler said: "Captain Bill and is wife were gracious and had a speaker for us to use for music to make our sail even better!"
* A traveler said: "I gotta tell you... Jose and Cynthia really made this experience for me! They were friendly, funny and, most importantly, they made me feel comfortable. I'm a big girl and some of the shots I got to preview on their camera screens looked pretty darn flattering! I can't wait to see how everything turned out, but I already know I'm going to be pleased."
* A traveler said: "Everything was lovely!! Good wine Good service Great hospitality! Clean boat Good conversation. The weather was great!!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience!! Excellent boat tour of the city lights!! Benjamin our captain was great!!! Will definitely do this again . Highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "It was amazing. Perfect for 4. The pictures don't do it justice. The boat was comfortable and the service was great. Was able to even see some dolphins. They even made sure we weren't too hot and tailored the cruise just for us."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with Beatrice. She’s phenomenal! Even though we’re caught in a storm twice, we still were able to fully appreciate the experience. We have plenty of wet memories."
* A traveler said: "Surprise Proposal exceeded my expectations. Great pilot/ staff & customer service! Definitely Recommend!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island