Top Minnesota Food & Drink
Saved to wishlist!
5 results | All Minnesota Tours
Learn about the Minneapolis brewpub scene and enjoy as many craft beer varieties as you like on this guided, all-you-can-drink, small-group brewery tour. Choose an afternoon or evening tour time, then visit local breweries that may include Fair State Brewing Co-op, Lakes and Legends Brewing Company, Modist Brewing or others. Snacks and round-trip transportation by minibus included.
Looking to spice up date night or a night on the town with friends? The Individual Seat tour in Minneapolis allows you to book by the seat! There's no better way to get the party started than by pedaling your way around the city.
Spend three hours exploring a curated list of four of Minneapolis’ best bars. We won’t just be drinking there, we’ll be learning the story of the bar, meeting the bartender, and trying a new drink. Once you’re settled in with your drink, I’ll have a story to share with you about what helped make this fascinating city what it is today. The tour’s unnamed guest star is YOU. One third drinking, one third history and one third banter make this a thirst-quenching, educational, and social experience that has a little something for everybody.
Your search for a new and fun experience in the Twin Cities stops here. Join Chef Justin, who created Scherzo based on the belief that ideas are organic and always changing. Each dinner is unique and one-of-a-kind and when you reserve a seat, you can expect to laugh, be surprised, and have a wonderful evening with new friends. • 5+ course dinner featuring an ever changing menu for 1-8 people • An intimate setting for thoughtful and fun discussions with new and old friends • The sample menu below includes dishes that you could expect at a Scherzo event • Curated drink pairings can be added at the event • Because of limited availability I will verify each reservation before booking
Discover marine life wonders at SEA LIFE Minnesota, an aquarium boasting more than 10,000 sea creatures. Located in the Mall of America, SEA LIFE provides the perfect break from shopping and change of scenery. Explore four themed tanks including Amazon River, Atlantis, Sturgeon Lake and Rainbow Reef. Check out the Octopus Garden, gaze eyes on the world’s largest crab species, and walk through an underwater tunnel and see the underbellies of stingrays and turtles.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Food & Drink in Minnesota?
The best Food & Drink in Minnesota according to Viator travelers are:
What Food & Drink in Minnesota are taking additional safety precautions?
These Minnesota experiences are providing additional COVID-19 safety measures:
What Food & Drink in Minnesota are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Duluth
- Things to do in Illinois
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Ontario
- Things to do in Chicago
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Tennessee
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Virginia
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Colorado
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets