Every city has its prime people-watching spot, and in Mumbai, that spot is the Bandstand Promenade. Just over a half mile (1 kilometer) long, this stretch of pedestrian walkway hugging the coast has become one of the city’s most popular hangout spots. On any given day, you’ll see locals jogging or relaxing in the park and young couples sneaking in displays of affection away from the prying eyes of parents.
On weekends and evenings, the promenade’s amphitheater hosts concerts and performances, as well as the annual Mumbai Festival and Celebrate Bandra Festival.
Many of Bollywood’s biggest stars, including Shahrukh Khan, own flats just across the road from the promenade. In 2012, a Walk of the Stars opened on the promenade, featuring life-sized brass tributes to Bollywood legends, each likeness lounging on a park bench.
Tours and tickets to Experience Bandstand Promenade
Should I book Bandstand Promenade tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Bandstand Promenade 2021?
What's the best way to experience Bandstand Promenade?
- Explore Complete Mumbai City in 3 Days by Private Vehicle
- The Bollywood Walk Audio Guided Tour, Mumbai
- Mumbai Local with Street Food Tour in Private Vehicle
- Mumbai City Tour in Public Transportation
Things to do near Mumbai
- Things to do in Pune
- Things to do in Aurangabad
- Things to do in Sasan Gir
- Things to do in Goa
- Things to do in Hyderabad
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Jaisalmer
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Coimbatore
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand