Top Mumbai Art & Culture
497 results | All Mumbai Tours
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour with Danish (D). A thoroughly enjoyable tour with a common sense knowledge guide. Has to be our best tour 10 out of 10."
* A traveler said: "Food was tasty and accommodated vegetarians as well as a wide range of spice levels. Timing was good too. It was nice to ride the train and wander through several different environments. Guides were helpful, easily reached, and spoke good English."
* A traveler said: "Sameer was great, nice and very professional. If you want an overview of the city and not too much time to explore Sameer will be perfect. He arrived on time contacted me a day before to arranged my time of pick you to my schedule he hired a driver while we got out of the car to visit some sites. He was pleasant and knowledgable."
* A traveler said: "We have a great informative tour with our guide Namrata, we were picked up as agreed, first went to the Fish Market, our driver was very friendly and good, we have seen a lot of Mumbai we never had before and highly recommend this tour to see early daily live, living in Mumbai"
* A traveler said: "Fun fun fun and very well spoken for us to understand. Guide was very knowledgeable for us and was also willing to help with other excursions."
* A traveler said: "Great Bollywood outing, with a terrific enthusiastic guide Retro! Really got us on the sets during the filming process. On the return drive got a call from the tour company owner asking us about experience. Very positive!"
* A traveler said: "Good smaller tour group. Guide was flexible and NOT rushed. He did an exceptional job. Visited all the highlights."
* A traveler said: "Tour was very informative, the ferry ride was very calming and a different view of Mumbai from the water and the price was right. The guide on Elephanta was very professional and personal, taking pictures for us and showing us the best place to shop."
* A traveler said: "This is definitely the way to see Mumbai. Our very knowledgeable guide met us at the port with a driver and an air conditioned car. We were able to arrive very close to the main attractions with a car. Our guide took us to a local restaurant which had a history of old Mumbai. Our Guide was a retired teacher so therefore he was eager to share educational, historical and cultural information. We were so impressed with this Pacific Classic Tour Company that we scheduled private tours in Goa, Mangalore, and Cochin. We would definitely highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "This is a "do not miss" experience. I thoroughly enjoyed it and cannot say enough positive things about my guide Vrushali. She was so knowledgeable and hospitable...she made the trip a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Very nice and informative guide. He took time to answer all our questions. He then advised us on other things to do whilst in Mumbai. The tour itself was great. Overall a wonderful experience."
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour. Met on time as arranged. Guide was very knowledgable and told some interesting facts about the city. She was genuinely interested in our expectations and took us to many really interesting places. I would strongly recommend this excursion. Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Anthony was very knowledgeable and very familiar with Dharavi and all of Mumbai. He left no questions unanswered. We enjoyed the tour immensely and highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "An educational tour of how the Mumbai slums really operates, quite different from common stereotypes. Overall fun and informative experience"
* A traveler said: "The team at aquasail were fantastic. My friend and I had a great experience. We were marshalled by extremely capable sailors who were extremely friendly and made the experience very relaxing as well. The views of the gateway and the water side were unique and otherwise experienced by few"
* A traveler said: "I did this tour in late December. Aziz from Linda Tours was our tour guide and he was very knowledgeable of the city and its history at every stop we made. He was professional and made us feel very comfortable. He also took us to a restaurant with good food for lunch and when we stopped in Colaba he was kind enough to get me a chai latte. :-) Ajay is a very good driver. They make a great team."
* A traveler said: "Excellent. Sahil our guide & the driver were brilliant. A fantastic day, would highly recommend. Saw some amazing places & was very well looked after"
* A traveler said: "fab day thanks to Chirag, an 18 year old student from the slums. Informative and a great experience, would recommend any one with spoilt teenagers to do this tour, it was a great eyeopener!"
* A traveler said: "We were helped very well , our luggage did not make it until 3 days later and our meters waited for all our paper work to be done . Great work"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Pune
- Things to do in Aurangabad
- Things to do in Goa
- Things to do in Ahmedabad
- Things to do in Udaipur
- Things to do in Jodhpur
- Things to do in Bangalore
- Things to do in Pushkar
- Things to do in Jaisalmer
- Things to do in Jaipur
- Things to do in Maharashtra
- Things to do in Gujarat
- Things to do in Coimbatore
- Things to do in Rajasthan
- Things to do in Himachal Pradesh & Uttarakhand