Top Naples Snorkeling
Saved to wishlist!
On the Water
Nature and Wildlife
Cruises & Sailing
1 result | All Naples Tours
Explore the Ten Thousand Islands by boat on a half-day tour to one of Florida’s top natural attractions. Depart from Marco Island, located just south of Naples, with a small group that is limited to 12 participants. Head to an isolated barrier island that is only accessible by boat, where you can snorkel and swim in the warm waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Taking safety measures
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What Snorkeling in Naples are taking additional safety precautions?
What Snorkeling in Naples are good for avoiding crowds?
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island