Oak Alley Plantation
Famed for the 300-year-old allée of live oak trees dripping with Spanish moss that flank its main entrance, Oak Alley Plantation has more to offer visitors than a quintessential view of a Southern plantation. Oak Alley also boasts numerous exhibitions exploring the complexities of Southern and Louisiana history, 1,300 acres (526 hectares) of grounds, and the historic house itself—all within easy driving distance of New Orleans.
Tours and tickets to Experience Oak Alley Plantation
What are Oak Alley Plantation hours of operation?
Should I book Oak Alley Plantation tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Oak Alley Plantation 2021?
What's the best way to experience Oak Alley Plantation?
- Oak Alley Plantation Tour
- Oak Alley Plantation and Large Airboat Swamp Tour from New Orleans
- Oak Alley or Laura Plantation Tour from New Orleans
- Combo Oak Alley Plantation and New Orleans City Tour
Things to do near New Orleans
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Panama City Beach
- Things to do in Montgomery
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia