Top New Orleans Cruises & Sailing
20 results | All New Orleans Tours
* A traveler said: "Great food, wonderful service and an all around welcoming and safe environment. We went for the lunch cruise and really enjoyed our time. I am not understanding the complaints about the views.....it's New Orleans, a port city taken out by a hurricane 🤣. I loved the commentary, learned a lot!!"
* A traveler said: "Listening to the historical history of new Orleans. Eating while listening to music was great; the food tasted excellent great service. Ms.Brenda, who explain to us the directions of the bus, was over helpful and friendly. The caption was always present to take pictures with us."
* A traveler said: "The Cajun dinner was great. So was the live jazz band. The band did a good job of getting the audience involved. I enjoyed sitting out on the deck and listening to the music while watching the water and the people"
* A traveler said: "Customer service is excellent. Tony made us very happy, he’s such a great server. Tony made my birthday even more special by having the other staff sign a birthday card for me.Despite my food restrictions he still made my birthday brunch enjoyable. LOVE LOVE the salad!! Definitely need the dressing"
* A traveler said: "Best cruise ever. Jazz was amazing, food was amazing and the sunset over the Mississippi is unforgettable!"
* A traveler said: "We had an awesome tour guide (Dewey). Although the weather was not in our favor he still made the trip so memorable and I would definitely go back again!"
* A traveler said: "The best!!! What a great touch that our captain is from the area and is generational. We Werner supposed to see gators due to the weather but we did!!! My teens loved actually holding one! Great experience"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. The tour guide was informative about the swamps/area and also made the boat fun. Would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "Best money spent all trip. They kept it exciting while educating you at the same time. And the lunch is amazing!!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing ALL the alligators & watching them eat marshmallows! Also, enjoyed all the history told to us by the caption."
* A traveler said: "Well worth the extra for VIP. Our hostess was great. We never had to get up for food or drinks the entire cruise. The music was good and the food and drinks were a pleasant surprise. I had low expectation for the food and drinks, but everything was very good. I may rebook this same trip every time I am in New Orleans from now on."
* A traveler said: "The plantation experience was great, very informational. Loved that the location had food and drink available for our extra needs."
* A traveler said: "The swamp tour was a excellent experience. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and kept us laughing as well. I love that we got to hold a live gator."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide (name I don't remember) was very informative and took his time and went out of his way to make sure we seen everything nature had to offer. It's a relaxing experience."
* A traveler said: "The guide was excellent and the trip was memorable. It rained but the guide found trees to park under and that worked"
* A traveler said: "So much fun!! We loved it and look forward to doing it again sometime!! Thanks for the great tour, Captain Andrew!"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I really enjoyed our City Tour with Jim. He was very knowledgeable about the city, had great stories and was fun to be around. Visiting the cemetery was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "WE HAD AN AMAZING TIME!! Glen is absolutely the BEST tour guide in New Orleans!! Glen was detailed, funny, entertaining, accommodating, and we laughed the entire time! We fell in love with New Orleans because of Glen!! Thank you so much for a FANTASTIC 50th birthday present for my brother!! You’re THE BEST!!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. Pick up was prompt and the tour was centered around our interests. We were shown sites off the normal path pertaining to Hurricane Katrina and the city's recovery.Highly recommend this tour to anyone wanting a GREAT tour!"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Old Ursuline Convent
- Backstreet Cultural Museum
- Destrehan Plantation
- Storyville District
- Napoleon House
- Port of New Orleans (Port NOLA)
- Jackson Square
- Degas House
- Sydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden
- Hard Rock Cafe New Orleans
- Musical Legends Park
- Mississippi River
- Preservation Hall
- Houmas House
- National WWII Museum
- Audubon Nature Institute
- New Orleans School of Cooking
- 1850 House
- New Canal Lighthouse
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in Orange Beach
- Things to do in Destin
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Nashville
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in San Antonio
- Things to do in Alabama
- Things to do in Georgia