United Nations Headquarters
One of New York City's most iconic buildings, the United Nations headquarters occupies several blocks of Midtown Manhattan near the East River. The complex is comprised of a number buildings, including the domed General Assembly Hall, the Visitor Centre, and the Secretariat Building, a high-rise completed in the early 1950s.
Tours and tickets to Experience United Nations Headquarters
What are United Nations Headquarters hours of operation?
Should I book United Nations Headquarters tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit United Nations Headquarters 2021?
What's the best way to experience United Nations Headquarters?
- Circle Line: NYC Liberty Cruise
- New York Helicopter Tour: City Lights Skyline Experience
- Crossroads of the World Running Tour
- Superheroes in New York Walking Tour
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Salem
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut