100 Egg Theme Park (Khu Du Lich Tram Trung)
Located in the green hills that surround Nha Trang, 100 Egg Theme Park (Khu Du Lịch Trăm Trứng is a mud bath complex with a difference—everything in the complex is inspired by eggs. Bask in egg-shaped mud paths, eat egg-based dishes at the restaurant, or shop for egg-themed souvenirs.
A standard admission ticket to 100 Egg Theme Park (Khu Du Lịch Trăm Trứng) grants you access to the mud baths, mineral rain shower, a hot mineral Jacuzzi, the waterfall, and poolside loungers. You can enjoy mud-based massages, treatments, and scrubs for an additional fee, or take part in more energetic activities such as rock climbing, kayaking, or swimming beneath the waterfall.
Things to know before you go
- With its diverse facilities and activities, 100 Egg Theme Park (Khu Du Lịch Trăm Trứng) is a one-stop shop for both relaxation and adventure.
- The on-site restaurant and coffee shop serves the Vietnamese specialty of egg coffee, a Hanoi delicacy and must-try for first-time visitors.
- Bath towels are not included in your admission but are available to hire from reception; swimwear is mandatory.
How to get there
100 Egg Theme Park is located approximately five miles (eight kilometers) from Nha Trang’s city center. From the Cau Binh Tan bridge on the southwest side of town, head along Nguyen Tat Thanh until you see signposts for the complex.
When to get there
100 Egg Theme Park (Khu Du Lịch Trăm Trứng) is open daily from the early morning until the early evening. To experience the park with the fewest crowds, try to arrive as close to opening time as possible.
Relaxing and Recharging in Nha Trang
With its spas and sandy shores, Nha Trang is the ideal place for a relaxing vacation. After taking a load off in a mud spa, spend a few hours on one of the resort’s best beaches. Top picks include Tran Phu Beach (Nha Trang Beach) in the city center, which is backed by a lively promenade, and Long Beach, whose secluded location guarantees a more relaxed atmosphere.
- National Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam
- XQ Historical Village
- Stone Church (Nha Tho Nui)
- Hon Mieu Island
- Long Son Pagoda (Chua Long Son)
- Nha Trang Beach
- Dam Market (Cho Dam)
- Thap Ba Hot Springs
- Hon Chong
- Po Nagar Cham Towers
- Vinpearl Land Nha Trang
- Hon Mun Island
- Hon Ba Nature Reserve (Khu Bao Ton Thien Nhien Hon Ba)
- Nha Phu Bay