Hon Mieu Island
Tri Nguyen Aquarium: 7:30am to 5pm
Hon Mieu Island, Nha Trang, South Vietnam
Hon Mieu is located around five kilometers southeast of Nha Trang, with regular ferries running from the dock at Cau Da to the island throughout the day. Hon Mieu is also included within most island-hopping tours of the area.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Hon Mieu Island?
What else should I know about attractions in Nha Trang?
- National Oceanographic Museum of Vietnam
- Vinpearl Land Nha Trang
- XQ Historical Village
- Stone Church (Nha Tho Nui)
- 100 Egg Theme Park (Khu Du Lich Tram Trung)
- Nha Trang Beach
- Dam Market (Cho Dam)
- Long Son Pagoda (Chua Long Son)
- Hon Mun Island
- Hon Chong
- Thap Ba Hot Springs
- Po Nagar Cham Towers
- Nha Phu Bay
- Hon Ba Nature Reserve (Khu Bao Ton Thien Nhien Hon Ba)