Easily accessible from Orlando, the subtropical Florida Everglades offer a change of pace from the theme parks of Orlando. Combine an airboat safari through the wildlife-rich wilderness with other nearby sights for a full-day experience—here’s how.
9067 International Dr, Orlando, Flordia, 32819
WonderWorks Orlando features six different wonder zones: Natural Disasters, Space Discovery, Light and Sound, Far Out Art Gallery, Imagination Lab, and Physical Challenge. Try out some of their many exhibits: be shaken by an earthquake, get blown away by hurricane force winds, become a human lightning rod, build a bubble larger than your body, play virtual basketball, or design and ride your own roller coaster. For a complete experience, opt for a combo that also includes admission to the Outta Control Magic Comedy Dinner Show. Entrance to WonderWorks Orlando is included as part of the Go Orlando Pass.
Excellent experience for the family
This was our first time going and it was a fun adventure and their are a lot of things to do so you want get bored.
Kimberly_B, Apr 2022
Recent reviews from experiences in Orlando
Armando_R, Apr 2022
Such a fun time learning in a fun environment! Whether you like learning about various science topics or not you will definitely have a great time!
Time well spent
Richa_S, Jan 2022
Wonder works is amazing, it turns you into a child too. We had so much fun with our two teenage children. Best part - they had fun too. 😅. Please go if you want some fun, some science and a lot of exciting activities.
Volkan_K, Dec 2021
Nice location. There are lots to do before and after experience. Definetely take a few hours of your day. One downside is there are so many arcade game that loses the uniqueness of the place. Bubble laboratory, 4D cinema are 2 of the a few cool features.
Inefficient ticket process.
Kylie_M, Jun 2021
Loved all they had to do. Did not like the entry procedure used. No information out front or before you get in the line about how people with pre purchased tickets will be handled. Why even pre purchase if doesn't save time in line?
Good, except for the lady at the entrance
Dania_R, Apr 2021
Kids love it, I love the fact that most games were include with the ticket... everybody did at least 10 diferent things (games)
Things to know before you go
- Certain rides have height and weight restrictions.
- Closed-toe shoes are required for the ropes course.
- There’s a café on site; outside food and drinks are not permitted.
- Reentry is permitted during the day.
- WonderWorks is wheelchair accessible, and wheelchairs can be rented for a fee.
- Certain exhibits have flashing lights and motion, which may not be suitable for individuals with heart problems, diabetes, vertigo, seizures or other light/motion sensitivities.
How to get there
WeWorks Orlando is located along International Drive in Orlando. Paid parking is available at the Pointe Orlando parking garage. It’s also accessible by public transportation. Take bus number 8, 38, or 42 and get off at International Drive and Samoan Court.
When to get there
WeWorks Orlando is open every day from 9am to midnight. Last entry is 90 minutes before closing. The cafe is open from 10:30am to 9:30pm. Wait times can be longer on the weekends, over Spring Break, summer break, and Christmas break, and when it rains.
Nearby Attractions on International Drive
There are no shortage of places to enjoy a fun day out in Orlando, especially along International Drive. After testing your mind at WonderWorks Orlando, continue the fun at some of the attractions nearby, such as Fun Spot America, ICON Park, Pirate’s Cove Adventure Golf, iFLY Orlando Indoor Skydiving, I-Drive NASCAR, and Ripley’s Believe it or Not!
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to WonderWorks Orlando?
What else should I know about attractions in Orlando?
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Miami
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in Georgia
- International Drive
- SEA LIFE® Orlando
- Icon Orlando 360
- The Wheel at Icon Park
- Madame Tussauds Orlando
- Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Orlando
- Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
- Walt Disney World® Magic Kingdom Park
- Universal’s Volcano Bay
- I-Drive NASCAR Indoor Kart Racing
- Universal CityWalk
- Universal Studios Florida
- Hard Rock Cafe Orlando
- Universal Orlando Resort
- Orlando International Premium Outlets