Bridge of Sighs
Linking the two halves of Hertford College, the Bridge of Sighs (formally known as Hertford Bridge) arcs above New College Lane in the heart of Oxford. Despite its ancient-seeming exterior and leaded windows, it’s only a little over a century old. While it shares a name with the Bridge of Sighs in Venice, it actually looks much more similar to that city’s Rialto Bridge.
Tours and tickets to Experience Bridge of Sighs
Should I book Bridge of Sighs tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Bridge of Sighs 2021?
What's the best way to experience Bridge of Sighs?
- 2-Hour Cycle Tour of Oxford
- TWO DAYS TOUR of Oxford City plus Cotswolds Cycle Tours
- Harry Potter Insights Oxford PUBLIC Tour with entry to Divinity School film site
- Oxford City and University Walking Tour with Entry to Harry Potter Film Site
Things to do near Oxford
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West England