One of Oxford’s most recognizable landmarks, the Sheldonian Theatre is a neoclassical building dating to 1669. Designed by the celebrated architect Sir Christopher Wren, the venue is used for ceremonial events by the University of Oxford (including graduations), as well as lectures, concerts, and other publicly accessible performances.
Tours and tickets to Experience Sheldonian Theatre
Should I book Sheldonian Theatre tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Sheldonian Theatre 2021?
What's the best way to experience Sheldonian Theatre?
- TWO DAYS TOUR of Oxford City plus Cotswolds Cycle Tours
- City Sightseeing Oxford Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Harry Potter Insights Oxford PUBLIC Tour with entry to Divinity School film site
- Oxford Combined Cycle Walking Tour- Saturdays Only Minimum 3 persons to book
Things to do near Oxford
- Things to do in South East England
- Things to do in London
- Things to do in Bath
- Things to do in Birmingham
- Things to do in Southampton
- Things to do in Bristol
- Things to do in Horley
- Things to do in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Things to do in Cardiff
- Things to do in Manchester
- Things to do in Liverpool
- Things to do in York
- Things to do in Bruges
- Things to do in East of England
- Things to do in South West England