A network of paths, bridges, and water features wind their way through Mini Siam’s 11-acre (4.5-hectare) grounds, home to 100 miniature landmarks that include New York’s Statue of Liberty, the Sydney Opera House, and Italy’s Leaning Tower of Pisa. Most international visitors will likely find the Thai side most interesting, though Mini Europe offers more by way of selfie opportunities. Book admission tickets online to save time waiting on line on the day.
Things to Know Before You Go
Mini Siam is in the open-air and the sun can be intense, so don’t forget sunscreen and a hat.
There are a number of food options in the park, as well as stalls out front and a wealth of eateries along the highway.
Well-maintained, flat pathways mean that the park is wheelchair- and stroller-accessible.
How to Get There
Mini Siam sits on Sukhumvit Highway (Route 3)—the main road from Bangkok to Pattaya—and is close to Pattaya Hospital. Minimal public transport options service the park, so you’ll likely find it easier to book admission tickets that include round-trip transfers or hire a driver for the day.
When to Get There
Mini Siam is open from morning until late evening, seven days a week. Early evening is an optimal time to visit as the models look best when floodlit and temperatures have cooled.
Family-Friendly Attractions in Pattaya
There’s much more to Pattaya than nightlife—families will find plenty to do in the area. Play in the snow in Frost Magical Ice of Siam, a tropical winter wonderland; admire orchids and more at Nongnooch Garden Pattaya; marvel at weird-and-wonderful exhibits at Ripley’s Believe It or Not! Pattaya; or hit the ever-popular Ramayana Water Park for thrilling rides and slides.
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Nongnooch Garden Pattaya (Nong Nooch Tropical Garden)
- Pattaya Floating Market
- Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum
- Sanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum)
- Pattaya Beach
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! Pattaya
- Underwater World Pattaya
- Frost Magical Ice of Siam
- Pattaya Water Park at Pattaya Park Beach Resort
- Alangkarn Show Pattaya
- Pattaya Dolphin World
- Coral Island (Koh Larn)
- Upside Down Pattaya