Top Pattaya Kid-Friendly
Saved to wishlist!
7 results | All Pattaya Tours
Take a break from the beaches, nightclubs, and outdoor heat of Pattaya with a visit to the incredible Art in Paradise art gallery. Unlike most art galleries, this one is interactive. The clever trick art process makes two-dimensional paintings look three-dimensional. Wander through the five different zones of the gallery–including classic art, nature, safari, and more–and immerse yourself in the scenes for impressive photos.
Embrace your inner child—or bring your children—on a tour through the elaborate and entertaining Teddy Bear Museum in Pattaya. The unique attraction is home to more than 1,000 stuffed animals all arranged in fantasy lands that weave teddy bears into cultures from across the world. Unlike many museums, you are invited to touch and interact with the teddy bears across the many exhibits.
Explore the internationally known Underwater World Pattaya, the only aquarium in the province. With plenty of different underwater creatures, watch and even interact with some of them in this great family attraction!
At the world's first Cartoon Network-themed waterpark, you can splash about with all of your favourite Cartoon Network friends, including Ben 10 and his aliens, Adventure Time's Finn and Jake, the Powerpuff Girls, Johnny Bravo and many more. The park is divided into 10 themed zones offering varying levels of adrenaline rush. Blast down heart-pounding high-speed water roller coasters, enjoy a relaxing meander down the Riptide Rapids river, or splash around at Cartoonival, the world's largest aqua playground boasting 150 different water features. And there's always the Megawave pool if you feel like some beach-inspired action - even Ben 10's alien Humungousaur would be impressed by its size! Also at the Water Park you'll find live entertainment shows featuring dynamic dancers and acrobats in high-octane performances.
Explore the first modern aquarium in Thailand with over 5,000 marine animals from the region. There is an impressive diversity of sea creatures including coral, sharks, manta rays and giant fish to look at from the comfortable surrounds of a 100-meter long underwater tunnel. Don't miss out on the koi education experience that is fun for the whole family. If you're adventurous, dive with the sharks and manta rays for the experience of a lifetime. The marine conservation base of Pattaya will definitely be a hit for the entire family! - Explore five zones at the Underwater World Pattaya and spot over 5,000 types of fish - Have an entertaining day at the premier education and marine conservation sight in Pattaya
Delight and astound your senses with a visit to the incredible, interactive Art in Paradise Museum. A curation of mind-blowing optical illusions, the museum features 3-D paintings that you can put yourself right into. Take photos in each of the 10 distinct galleries to boggle friends and family. • The world's biggest illusion art museum, Art in Paradise • 10 galleries of creative paintings that appear to be 3-D • Chance to become part of the wacky & fascinating exhibits • Ample opportunity for photos that will astound loved ones • Fun, interactive way to spend time with friends & family
The Art in Paradise gallery in Pattaya is an interactive museum filled with 3D art, optical illusions, and unique photo opportunities. This flexible entrance ticket lets you visit at any time throughout the day and spend as long as you like inside. With over 100 paintings and themes including the Venetian canals and an African safari, it’s great fun for the whole family.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Kid-Friendly in Pattaya?
What Kid-Friendly in Pattaya are taking additional safety precautions?
What Kid-Friendly in Pattaya are good for avoiding crowds?
These hidden gems in Pattaya may have limited interaction with crowds:
- Underwater World Pattaya Tours & Tickets
- Pattaya Dolphin World Tours & Tickets
- Ripley's Believe it or Not! Pattaya Tours & Tickets
- Sanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum) Tours & Tickets
- Pattaya Teddy Bear Museum Tours & Tickets
- Upside Down Pattaya Tours & Tickets
- Colosseum Tours & Tickets
- Mini Siam Tours & Tickets
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Surat Thani
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Krabi
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets