Fanning out from the Independence Visitor Center at the corner of Sixth & Market streets, Independence Mall is a three-block stretch of the Independence National Historical Park that includes several of Philadelphia's most visited historic attractions: the Liberty Bell, Congress Hall, and the President's House. Only the National Constitution Center charges admission ($8–$14.50); all other mall attractions are free.
Independence Hall, however, one of the area's most popular sites, does require timed tickets during its busiest season, from March to December. Be aware that the only place to pick up these free tickets is at the next-door Visitors Center.
Browse. Filter. Book
What are Independence Mall hours of operation?
What's the best way to experience Independence Mall?
- Philadelphia Rocky Run
- Founding Fathers Tour of Philadelphia
- From History to Happy Hour Philadelphia Walking Tour
Things to do near Philadelphia
- Things to do in Pennsylvania
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in New York City
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Toronto
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Maryland