Top Phnom Penh Transportation
72 results | All Phnom Penh Tours
* A traveler said: "Mr. Seng was on time and very professional. He is a good driver and made certain that we were comfortable."
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to spend few hours on Mekong river and a visit to the island. Get to see how the local silk farmers live their lives... though the silk products they sell are priced about 5 times higher than the local markets in Phnom Penh so be warned! Lovely hosts and nice relaxing journey on the boat."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience and the boat staff are very friendly and helpful the good and drink were excellent and good value for money....highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This is such an amazing display of talent! The dancers are incredibly skilled and when you hear the backstory of how this organization was formed it's even more fulfilling to have been part of it!"
* A traveler said: "A fun tour to be recommended. The food was delicious and plentiful and our guide was charming and knowledgeable. Would recommend taking this tour if you wish to taste local food at its best"
* A traveler said: "On time pick up at hotel, informative video on ride. The right amount of time at both places. The guide was helpful."
* A traveler said: "Easy arrangement prior to trip via online platform. Upon arrival, driver on site was professional and friendly. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent service and friendly people. They were willing to help when ever i needed it. The Hotel was easy excess to sights, mall, food and night entertainments."
* A traveler said: "This was a nice way to travel to Siem Reap. The countryside is interesting. We had several stops along the way. The guide was very informative and made the trip very enjoyable and interesting. The stop at the Insect Market in Kampong Cham was something to see. We had lunch at a restaurant by the Prey Pros River. It was excellent. Our guide also took us to the Spean Preah Toeus Bridge which was built in the 12th century. We were glad that he was driving as the driving style in Cambodia is different than home."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam