Top Phnom Penh Tickets & Passes
15 results | All Phnom Penh Tours
* A traveler said: "I want to thank the guide for his knowledge of the full history story , and he was nice and friendly."
* A traveler said: "This is such an amazing display of talent! The dancers are incredibly skilled and when you hear the backstory of how this organization was formed it's even more fulfilling to have been part of it!"
* A traveler said: "Gao was an excellent tour guide for the trip. He knew a lot about the sights and the history and culture of the country. Overall he was very knowledgeable, thoughtful and personable"
* A traveler said: "A fun tour to be recommended. The food was delicious and plentiful and our guide was charming and knowledgeable. Would recommend taking this tour if you wish to taste local food at its best"
* A traveler said: "A beautiful way to spend few hours on Mekong river and a visit to the island. Get to see how the local silk farmers live their lives... though the silk products they sell are priced about 5 times higher than the local markets in Phnom Penh so be warned! Lovely hosts and nice relaxing journey on the boat."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful tour!! Varied and interesting. Would definitely recommend. Would encourage stopping for more picture taking opportunities."
* A traveler said: "This was a very somber but worthwhile experience in that it helps to better understand the extent of the atrocities committed against these people. It is truly amazing to see how the people have been able to overcome this tragedy and rebuild their lives from this catastrophic event"
* A traveler said: "Had a romantic cruise as there aren't many customers at this time so great for couples dinner. The BBQ was amazing! Grilled chicken and kebabs with green pepper and pineapple. Our guide, Samet, was awesome and so friendly. Great to learn about Phnom Penh from his perspective. Thank you so much Samet 😁"
* A traveler said: "On time pick up at hotel, informative video on ride. The right amount of time at both places. The guide was helpful."
* A traveler said: "Convenient to talk to the staff. Very helpful re inquiries and scheduling. Will book again next time."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Nha Trang
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Mekong Delta
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam