Top Phu Quoc Sunset Cruises
Saved to wishlist!
4 Phu Quoc Sunset Cruises | All Phu Quoc Tours
Enjoy the sunset while sailling to the far sea of Phu Quoc. Then listen to the ingidious fisherman instruct you to catch the fresh squidsy squid. Be ready for an memorable experience of a life time! Our crew will be more than happy to cook the seafood you catch before we head back.
Tag along on a nighttime fishing excursion to learn how the locals hunt for squid. Enjoy a sunset cruise, then watch and learn as the the fishermen bait up and start squid fishing. Regardless of how much you catch, you’ll enjoy a tasty seafood dinner on board the vessel.
If you’re a fan of fishing — or fish sauce — you’ll find this sunset experience in Phu Quoc ideal. A cruise boat takes you out to sea to find the perfect fishing spot. Your guide shows you how to fish for squid using local methods, or you can simply sit back and relax while you watch the sunset. Then enjoy a barbecue dinner of grilled seafood, including fresh squid, shrimp and rice soup accompanied by local wine.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Sunset Cruises in Phu Quoc?
The best Sunset Cruises in Phu Quoc according to Viator travelers are:
- Sunset & Night Squid Fishing in Phu Quoc
- Phu Quoc Island Sunset And Seafood BBQ Night On Boat
- Sunset Cruise and Night Squid Fishing in Phu Quoc
- Phu Quoc Sunset and Night Squid Fishing
What Sunset Cruises in Phu Quoc are good for avoiding crowds?
Things to do near Phu Quoc
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Battambang
- Things to do in Vung Tau
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Siem Reap
- Things to do in Ko Pha Ngan
- Things to do in Koh Samui
- Things to do in Koh Tao
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Gulf of Thailand