Top Shanghai Unique Experiences
14 results | All Shanghai Tours
* A traveler said: "I cannot think of a better experience then going on a country wide tour of Chinese delicacies all while walking within 5 city blocks. I am a foodie and this was the best way to combine that, culture and friendship. Doing it again at our next stop!!! —>Bangkok"
* A traveler said: "Topher was a great guide and the food was yummy and plentiful. I realized when I got home and told people about my trip that I learned more interesting facts, non-food related, from him than I did on my previous all-day Shanghai tour!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was great. Cindy met us at the hotel and got us to the train. We were met in Hangzhou by another guide who did a wonderful tour and both us back to the train at the end of the day."
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic experience. Great value for money. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to learn some Chinese cooking. There were 7 of us in the class and we each got to cook 3 recipes. Great guides who looked after us and made sure we got the most out of the class."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Jim was fantastic! Very passionate and informative. Showed us sites and provided experiences we would not have achieved on our own. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "I don't often write reviews but felt I had to after this tour. I did not have much time in Shanghai but wanted and authentic experience. Miki did not disappoint. I got to learn so much about tea. Who knew there was more to it than a tea bag or leaves and black tea ?! Miki was so knowledgable and accomodating. What you get for the price is an incredible value - instruction by a certified tea master, tea tasting, personal poem with calligraphy, and an authentic Shanghai experience. Even if you are only in Shanghai for one day this tour is a must do. I can't recommend it enough."
* A traveler said: "Really great tour! The tea ceremony was very interesting to learn about from the tea master, and was great to be able to taste so many different teas. The tea master and the guide were so friendly and excited for us to be there which made the whole experience even better. I'd definitely recommend it, especially if you're a big tea drinker."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Zhujiajiao Kezhi Garden
- Shanghai Tower (Shanghai Zhongxin Dasha)
- Shanghai Disneyland
- Fairmont Peace Hotel (Heping Fandian)
- Former Residence of Sun Yat-sen
- Shanghai Port International Cruise Terminal
- Fengjing Ancient Town
- Jin Mao Tower
- Xin Tian Di
- Shikumen Open House Museum (Wulixiang Shikumen Bowuguan)
- Shanghai Museum of Arts and Crafts
- China Art Palace
- Jinjiang Action Park
- Huangpu River
- Duolun Road
- Wusongkou International Cruise Terminal
- Shanghai Chedun Film Park
- World Expo Museum
- Things to do in Eastern China
- Things to do in Suzhou
- Things to do in Hangzhou
- Things to do in Nanjing
- Things to do in Huangshan
- Things to do in Qingdao
- Things to do in Qufu
- Things to do in Taipei
- Things to do in Jeonju
- Things to do in Busan
- Things to do in Incheon
- Things to do in Seoul
- Things to do in Okinawa
- Things to do in Nagasaki Prefecture
- Things to do in Fukuoka Prefecture