Top Siem Reap Classes & Workshops
62 results | All Siem Reap Tours
* A traveler said: "Great fun! Our teacher was so patient and fun to work with! I recommend this tour! It’s appropriate for families and adults, and they are very accommodating about delivery to hotel."
* A traveler said: "My teacher Naphom was patient and kind. I happened to be the only person in class whom they accepted last min and she still took me in. We went to the market and she explained and showed the various ingredients often used in Cambodian cooking. The best part was I got to eat them all!"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time and our guide was excellent. We saw a beautiful sunrise then had breakfast at a small cafe opposite Angkor Watt before entering into the historical area. Our guide was charming and very knowledgable. We came away from Angkor Watt better informed and much more appreciative of this wonder of the world"
* A traveler said: "So easy, fun and great to see to many temples it really took the stress out of us having to organise it and know which temples were best to see etc. Guide was so knowledgeable and gave a real insight into the history and life in Cambodia !"
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, very clean and nice place and lovely people. Even though it doesn’t seem like a very typical “locals home”. You have many options and you can try many different meals. Food allergies/ vegetarian/ vegan is no problem. Perfectly fresh herbs straight from the garden!"
* A traveler said: "Initially we started viewing the custom of growing commodities such as rice and girds very informative,then proceeded to cruise along river and view sustainability along the water,(wow) things we don’t know! However the dinner was limited and cold lack of variety.guides were wonderful very understandable....would go back!"
* A traveler said: "We were so happy to Be met and driven to our hotel. Our driver was very pleasant and helpful. The vehicle was comfortable and we had a good welcome to Siem Reap"
* A traveler said: "Great experience making pottery for the whole family."
* A traveler said: "My two daughters and I spent a lovely couple of hours learning about and making natural soap. A very hands on activity with support when needed. Not just a craft, but learning some of the science behind the ingredients and quantise needed to be successful."
* A traveler said: "Terrific. In depth instruction on ingredients and how to treat them. One group choice of cocktail then one individual choice. The tour of Sombai afterwards was interesting."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Angkor Wat
- Things to do in Phnom Penh
- Things to do in Ko Chang
- Things to do in Sihanoukville
- Things to do in Pattaya
- Things to do in Bangkok
- Things to do in Ho Chi Minh City
- Things to do in Can Tho
- Things to do in Hua Hin
- Things to do in Hue
- Things to do in My Son
- Things to do in Da Nang
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam
- Things to do in Mekong Delta