Arab Street is a small area of Singapore, not far from the busy Bugis Junction in the Kampong Glam district. The area is full of unique shops and a vibrant street life. Many visitors discover Arab Street when visiting the grand Sultan Mosque (Musjid Sultan), a large and beautiful building built in 1924.
In the surrounding streets, keen shoppers can find the most wonderful selection of fabric; find yourself some gorgeous sari material or wonderfully textured linens and have it sewn up by the tailors located upstairs. There are plentiful cafes, great Middle Eastern food and even luxurious spa treatments available.
Other popular goods for purchase include spices, woven baskets and fresh fruit. The more ambitious can try a shisha (hooka-style pipe) in one of the many late-night cafés, or listen to the live music at venues such as Blue Jazz.
It’s not all laid back and traditional in this area though. Head to Bali Lane for hardcore punk music and gothic glam clothing!
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Arab Street tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Arab Street 2020?
What's the best way to experience Arab Street?
- Private Singapore Full Day Round Island Tour with River Cruise
- Singapore Private Food and Culture Tour in Chinatown
- Small-Group Singapore Highlights Bike Tour
- Panoramic Singapore City Tour ( SIC )
Things to do near Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Johor Bahru
- Things to do in Melaka
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Tanah Rata
- Things to do in Johor
- Things to do in Pahang
- Things to do in Perak
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast