Asian Civilisations Museum
Singapore is city that resembles a patchwork quilt of different Asian cultural influences, and if you want a broader understanding of these regional cultures, a visit to the Asian Civilizations Museum is in order. Housed within the nineteenth century Empress Place building, the museum is the first of its kind in the region to examine the may ethnic groups that make up modern Singapore.
Divided into 10 themed areas, the museum displays an exquisite collection of art and artifacts from China, India, Southeast Asia and even Turkey and Islamic Asia. The West Asia galleries are particularly interesting, as they examine an area of the world responsible for the birth of three religions: Islam, Judaism and Christianity.
For the most rewarding museum experience, plan your visit during one of the daily guided tours of the collection, available in English, Mandarin and Japanese (French and Korean less frequently).
Asian Civilisations Museum Tours
What are Asian Civilisations Museum hours of operation?
Should I book Asian Civilisations Museum tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Asian Civilisations Museum 2021?
What's the best way to experience Asian Civilisations Museum?
- Asian Civilisations Museum Admission Ticket
- Private Full Day Singapore Highlights Tour with Private Vehicle,Lunch and Dinner
- The Singapore River Bike Tour
- Go Singapore All-Inclusive City Pass with 35+ Attractions
Things to do near Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam