From New York to San Francisco, big cities are known for their beautiful bridges. But perhaps none are as impressive as Singapore’s Helix Bridge. Originally known at the Double Helix Bridge, this scenic footbridge is encased with twisting metal tubes and shimmering lights reminiscent of DNA strands. Helix was opened in April 2010, but the popular walkway was not accessible to travelers until July of that year. Today, visitors can wander the steel encased path linking Marina South and Marina Centre, while staring out over a pristine bay bathed in brilliant lights. Travelers love to walk the path in the early daylight hours, or late at night, when the area proves most picturesque.
Helix Bridge Tours
Should I book Helix Bridge tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Helix Bridge 2021?
Things to do near Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam