For many visitors, Singapore’s Chinatown is the sightseeing focus of the city, home to traditional shophouses, temples, and cultural heritage. Take a wander down the atmospheric streets, dropping into shophouses to see what’s for sale. Admire the rooftop dragons of Thian Hock Keng Temple, dedicated to the Goddess of the Sea, and the festively gaudy Hindu Sri Mariamman Temple, covered with colorful cows and depictions of the gods. Of course, Chinatown is also the place to go to for great food, especially along Smith Street.
Ways to experience Singapore Chinatown
Browse. Filter. Book.
Should I book Singapore Chinatown tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Singapore Chinatown 2020?
What's the best way to experience Singapore Chinatown?
- Singapore's Chinatown Trishaw Night Tour
- City Sightseeing Singapore Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
- Singapore City Tour
- Singapore Hawker Center Food Tour in Chinatown
Things to do near Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Johor Bahru
- Things to do in Melaka
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Tanah Rata
- Things to do in Johor
- Things to do in Pahang
- Things to do in Perak
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast