Singapore Food Treats Tours and Activities
Read MoreShow Less
Sample a range of Singaporean cuisine at the Singapore Food Treats attraction. The food hall—with many different food stalls, hawkers, and small shops—is located at the base of the Singapore Flyer, an enormous Ferris wheel. Stop by for a snack or a full meal before or after sightseeing in the area.
Singapore Food Treats is designed to resemble Singapore of the 1960s with a retro atmosphere that reflects a long-gone era of street-side dining. Choose a favorite Southeast Asian dish from its numerous vendors, or try something new. Dishes to try include satay, barbecued seafood, laksa, and chicken rice, among others. Most visitors come before or after a ride on the Singapore Flyer, and some guided tours also allow for time at Singapore Food Treats.
Things to Know Before You Go
- Singapore is known for its good food hygiene, and the stalls at Singapore Food Treats are held to high food safety standards.
- The prices at individual stalls are reasonable, so it's a good place to try a variety of dishes.
- Come for a relaxed meal as Singapore Food Treats tends to be less crowded than some other food courts in the city.
How to Get There
Singapore Food Treats is beneath the Singapore Flyer, and the wheel makes for an easy-to-spot waterfront landmark. It’s a short walk from Promenade MRT station, and it can be reached by taxi from anywhere in Singapore.
When to Get There
Singapore Food Treats is open daily from late morning through late evening, so it's a good place to head for lunch, an afternoon snack, or dinner.
Visit the Tekka Centre
If you appreciate authentic Singaporean Indian food, you may want to visit the Tekka Centre in Singapore’s Little India. The center's lower floors sell food, including vegetarian and halal options, while the upper floors sell clothing and household items. Members of Singapore’s Indian community mainly hail from South India, so the food on offer reflects that region's cuisine, with a focus on rice, lentils, and stews.
0 Tours and Activities to Experience Singapore Food Treats
No results found!
Things to do near Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam