Singapore Turf Club
Founded in 1842, the Singapore Turf Club is the only horse-racing club in Singapore and the only authorized operator of horse racing in the country. The turf club hosts both local and major races, like the Singapore Airlines International Cup and the KrisFlyer International Sprint, as well as the prestigious Longines Singapore Gold Cup.
The turf club’s horses are exclusively imported from overseas, as there is no breeding industry in Singapore. Purebred bloodstock is primarily imported from Australia and New Zealand, with a minority coming from other countries like Japan, Ireland, France, South Africa, the United States, the United Kingdom and Germany.
Visitors thinking of visiting Singapore Turf Club should plan ahead: the Singapore races are held on selected Fridays, Sundays and public holidays of each month, with varying starting times depending on the number of races being held that particular day.
Singapore Turf Club Tours and Activities
Should I book Singapore Turf Club tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Singapore Turf Club 2021?
What's the best way to experience Singapore Turf Club?
- Singapore Turf Club Horse Racing with VIP Lounge Access
- Private Tour - Singapore Turf Club: Horse Racing
- Singapore Turf Club: Horse Racing
Things to do near Singapore
- Things to do in Sentosa Island
- Things to do in Pulau Ubin
- Things to do in Malaysia
- Things to do in Thailand
- Things to do in Kuala Lumpur
- Things to do in Petaling Jaya
- Things to do in Penang
- Things to do in Medan
- Things to do in Langkawi
- Things to do in Kedah
- Things to do in Sumatra
- Things to do in Southern Thailand and Andaman Coast
- Things to do in West Java
- Things to do in South Coast
- Things to do in Southern Vietnam